• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [ON HOLD] Manga, novel, hentai custom scraper for Madara (wordpress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrsteele

Mr. G(rumpy)
Staff member
Null Master
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
For your madara (or any other manga theme/wordpress site)

Services:

- already built manga scraper for the websites in the list - $40
- custom* made manga scraper for your named website - $60
- exclusively** custom made manga scraper for your named website - $200
- scraper + dependencies installation for your VPS/dedi - $30

Future release*** of multisite manga scraper(up to 10 sources) - $450

Payment method:

- crypto
- payeer
- perfectmoney
- paypal
- revolut
- monese
- stripe

Terms and conditions:

At the moment of acquiring my services you have to agree to following terms:
- all payments are final, no refund available after product is delivered.
- delivery time for already made scrapers is 24-48 hours.
- delivery time for custom made and exclusive scrapers may be up to 10 days.
- I do not work trough remote desktop software. Temp credentials for your server/website are required if you buy install service.
- Payments for already built scraper and install service are made upfront.
- Payments for custom made and exclusive scraper are made 30% upfront and 70% after delivery.
- Under no circumstances you are allowed to resell any code that you receive without written consent from me.
- 1 scraper is valid for one website only unless we agree different trough messages.

Notes:

* - custom made scraper mean a scraper that isn't in the list of websites served already but it will be added to the list
** - exclusively custom made scraper are scrapers that won't be added to list of existent scrapers and are made exclusively for your website
*** - future release means in about 2 weeks from the date of this thread date delayed due to some special circumstances
- You need VPS or dedicated server for the scrapers to work. They won't work on shared hosting
- Communication channels are Babiato DM and if needed for a more fluent workflow a special private chat hosted on my server.
- At request you may test already made scrapers on my demo servers.
- Before delivery of custom made and exclusive scrapers you may test them on my demo servers.
- Use documentation can be delivered by request.

Already supported manga websites list:
mangastarz
zinmanga
manga168
mangachill
manhwatop
mangauptocats
rose-manga
coffemanga
mangago
mangaclash
lelscanvf
lami-manga

Late edit: added last term about scraper validity

Edit April 8, 2023: changes in payment methods

Last edited:
Reserved for future updates

You should know that I don't send myself DMs. You need any of services posted then announce intentions with a reply to this thread and send me a DM with title "Scrapper services" containing exactly what you need with as many details as possible.

You should know that I don't send myself DMs. You need any of services posted then announce intentions with a reply to this thread and send me a DM with title "Scrapper services" containing exactly what you need with as many details as possible.
check dm sir

Reactions: slvrsteele
Hey do we need our own storage or scraper can scrape only links to their images?

Hey do we need our own storage or scraper can scrape only links to their images?
Your choice for that.
Scraper can only scrape links and make you a list or download all images.

Unfortunately I've been really really busy lately and didn't manage to set demos so probably I will suspend this service until further notice.

For your madara (or any other manga theme/wordpress site)

Services:

- already built manga scraper for the websites in the list - $40
- custom* made manga scraper for your named website - $60
- exclusively** custom made manga scraper for your named website - $200
- scraper + dependencies installation for your VPS/dedi - $30

Future release*** of multisite manga scraper(up to 10 sources) - $450

Payment method:

- crypto
- payeer
- perfectmoney
- paypal
- revolut
- monese
- stripe

Terms and conditions:

At the moment of acquiring my services you have to agree to following terms:
- all payments are final, no refund available after product is delivered.
- delivery time for already made scrapers is 24-48 hours.
- delivery time for custom made and exclusive scrapers may be up to 10 days.
- I do not work trough remote desktop software. Temp credentials for your server/website are required if you buy install service.
- Payments for already built scraper and install service are made upfront.
- Payments for custom made and exclusive scraper are made 30% upfront and 70% after delivery.
- Under no circumstances you are allowed to resell any code that you receive without written consent from me.
- 1 scraper is valid for one website only unless we agree different trough messages.

Notes:

* - custom made scraper mean a scraper that isn't in the list of websites served already but it will be added to the list
** - exclusively custom made scraper are scrapers that won't be added to list of existent scrapers and are made exclusively for your website
*** - future release means in about 2 weeks from the date of this thread date delayed due to some special circumstances
- You need VPS or dedicated server for the scrapers to work. They won't work on shared hosting
- Communication channels are Babiato DM and if needed for a more fluent workflow a special private chat hosted on my server.
- At request you may test already made scrapers on my demo servers.
- Before delivery of custom made and exclusive scrapers you may test them on my demo servers.
- Use documentation can be delivered by request.

Already supported manga websites list:
mangastarz
zinmanga
manga168
mangachill
manhwatop
mangauptocats
rose-manga
coffemanga
mangago
mangaclash
lelscanvf
lami-manga

Late edit: added last term about scraper validity

Edit April 8, 2023: changes in payment methods
Nice one @slvrsteele, best wishes with your sales.

As of now this service is suspended. I don't have time to deal with creating scrapers. I will resume this service at a later time

• Love
Reactions: agencyjacko
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock