• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MainWP Branding Extension

MainWP Branding Extension v.5.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

MainWP Branding Extension - Download Free MainWP Branding Extension Nulled Addon

branding-416x416.png
Download Free MainWP Branding Extension Nulled Addon
Extension allows you can easily change the branding of the MainWP Child plugin, remove and disable functions on child sites and offer an on-site support contact option for your clients!

Branding your MainWP Child Plugin
If you are managing websites on behalf of your clients and want to promote your brand and not the fact you use MainWP then this is the Extension for you!! With this Extension you...

Read more about this resource...

With the new version 4.0, it doesn't save setting to child sites properly.

When click on save, the loading icon for the first 3 sites just keep loading and never end.

Other members here have the same problem or just me? Please advice, thanks.

With the new version 4.0, it doesn't save setting to child sites properly.

When click on save, the loading icon for the first 3 sites just keep loading and never end.

Other members here have the same problem or just me? Please advice, thanks.
Maybe have bug and fix in next update

Maybe have bug and fix in next update

Thanks. I got a lot of issue with version 4.0. Favourite extension also have problem install plugin to child sites.

When install plugin from FAVOURITE extension, got error "Installation failed: Undefined error! Please reinstall the MainWP Child plugin on the child site"

Last edited:
UPDATE

I don't understand why but now the Branding Setting Save to Child Sites working a expected.

TassieNZ,

Sorry Bro, i installed the version you were uploaded, but it doesn't seems to be the latest one, could you check, please?

Thank you :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock