• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
yes, I just need how to change content image url

as i know and you can search on the internet,the max "supported" size for webp image is 16383 x 16383 , if you use something like automated python script or or command line for example if it dont have error handling the failed conversion for images taller than 16000px may causes images deleted (if there is no error handling for that) ,

in other case if you used tool for image convert have parefect error handling then it may skip their conversion in case failure for some images exceed the max resolution or if it have a little part broken , so i may be hard to say that everything is right ? , except if all your images is only japanese manga without manhwa or any all images .

i don't have a guaranteed efficient method to do what you want to do but thought with same your idea before to convert all images to webp and rewrite their urls to webp extension instead if their original extensions , and ask chat gpt to create a script to do that on the database and got the perfect script to do that after a talll conversion with chat-gpt but i didn't apply it on my site at the end, because i can't guarantee that all images converted successfully or no images skipped or lost so i gave up the idea and just converted the new images before upload .

anyway , i will share the script that will rewrite the extensions from images urls to webp (AND I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE ON IT! USE IT ON YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ON CLONED VERSION FROM YOUR SITE!)

Here is the script open you database using phpmyadmin and excute it on sql tab on your ""cloned site"" database to replace .jpeg with .webp

Here is it :

UPDATE wp_manga_chapters_data

SET data = REPLACE(data, '.jpeg', '.webp'),

data = REPLACE(data, '"mime":"image/jpeg"', '"mime":"image/webp"')

WHERE storage = 'external-ftp-server';

Note that it will only replace .jpeg with webp you need to modify it and run it again about 3 times to replace other extensions too for example

for .jpg:

SET data = REPLACE(data, '.jpg', '.webp'),

data = REPLACE(data, '"mime":"image/jpg"', '"mime":"image/webp"')

And for .png:

SET data = REPLACE(data, '.png', '.webp'),

data = REPLACE(data, '"mime":"image/png"', '"mime":"image/webp"')

and for .jpeg:

how it work and it is doing ? its using the table that store manga chapters(wp_manga_chapters_data) and search for raws that have storage columns including (external-ftp-server)

this scripts will only rename chapters urls that uploaded to external ftp storage using "wp manga sftp storage plugin " so if you are using another storage than ftp or sftp it will not do anything for you😅😅

you can modify it for other storage by replacing external-ftp-server with your storage name for example ( local,picasa,imgur,amazon) these are true names to use

For local storage you can use these

for .jpg:

SET data = REPLACE(data, '.jpg', '.webp'),

data = REPLACE(data, '"mime":"image/jpg"', '"mime":"image/webp"')

WHERE storage = 'local';

And for .png:

SET data = REPLACE(data, '.png', '.webp'),

data = REPLACE(data, '"mime":"image/png"', '"mime":"image/webp"')

WHERE storage = 'local';

and for .jpeg:

WHERE storage = 'local';

anyway I don't recommend this method at all ,use it on your own responsibility on a clone of your site

As i said I don't recommend to use it i recommend to rent programmer have good knowledge with madara to convert the images and rewrite the urls so he can handle cases of images that failed to cenvert or skipped or images that need to be splitted to parts to be converted so he should create prefect scripts to do that

Someone know where i Can buy cool looking CSS Madara theme ? in addition to those of mangabooth

can anyone tell me how to setup this theme ..when i activate this child theme it showing not any changes. and i also download parent madara theme it asking for liences key?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock