• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

m.ldaxrp.com really SCAM

skypeleft

Aug 10, 2019
They forced me to deposit more than 3,000 usdt (5% to pay some tax) to my account, and then withdraw the money. Meanwhile, they say: can't stunt from your current account (I have more than 61,000 usdt in my account).
Obviously a scam, I also looked at the reviews on scam adviser which had the same case as me.

First time I heard that cryptocurrency is taxed on the floor haha, it's common these days that exchanges only charge fees per transaction.

This website is only 2 months old with very little information, and designed by Chinese people, upgrading to VIP is free but still gets 180 usdt vip1, vip6 gets 6,000 usdt.
Everyone be careful.

z3868588261571_800a97d30c85a8b255ca2e1b0494ad7a.jpg

Scam check: https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/m.ldaxrp.com

This is a supporter chat with me:

"Hello, dear user, the system found that your total assets hold 61586.12 USDT. According to the tax situation of the Financial Conduct Regulatory Exchange, your profit is more than 3 times greater than your initial principal. You will be required to pay 5% capital gains tax by 23:59 on November 10, 2022 for a total of 3079.3 USDT. After the payment is completed, you can withdraw coins, thank you".

Last edited:
100% scam, but I wonder how did you even find them and decide to deal with them? Looking at the website, it looks like typical Indian/Pakistani scumbag work, rather than Chinese.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
100% scam, but I wonder how did you even find them and decide to deal with them? Looking at the website, it looks like typical Indian/Pakistani scumbag work, rather than Chinese.
Many girls on dating apps like tinder, azmatch,... lured me, I loaded up to play 1,000 usdt. My mistake was not checking the previous information...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock