• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking LiteSpeed/cPanel/CloudLinux

They didn't write about it because they don't have, as any decent vps provider.

The limit is what you bought can handle, and that, you can have an idea.

Anyway, Contabo is good (price/quality), Hetzner is better but a bit more expensive.

And forget cpanel if you want to have money in your pocket. Go with Plesk. It's better anyway.
Plesk is similar to Cpanel but when I've added Plesk price being around 16$
But I'll check it again. Cause looks like faster then namecheap also not shared hosting...

Thank you

Plesk is similar to Cpanel but when I've added Plesk price being around 16$
But I'll check it again. Cause looks like faster then namecheap also not shared hosting...

Thank you

I've just edited my answer, but basically you can get the lower licence (10 sites) for 59$/yr until 24/12.

Oppsss @cesareborgia

I was looking Cloud VPS thats why price is high :)

Webspace Packages are really great :)

No idea how that is, besides being their version of shared hosting.

I don't understand, what is the issue with the VPS? It's a bit more expensive, yes, but one can't even compare the two services.

With Plesk it costs around 10/15$ a month (Hetzner especially).

If the problem is the taxes, I was able to avoid them with a VPS on the US in both (Contabo and Hetzner).

Reactions: Simbaa
no
No idea how that is, besides being their version of shared hosting.

I don't understand, what is the issue with the VPS? It's a bit more expensive, yes, but one can't even compare the two services.

With Plesk it costs around 10/15$ a month (Hetzner especially).

If the problem is the taxes, I was able to avoid them with a VPS on the US in both (Contabo and Hetzner).
NO VPS, I'm no programmer and need admin/20$+vps/15$+cpanel/10$+bla-bla15$ - it,s for no commercial projects? I'm no crazy

Reactions: leroy
no

NO VPS, I'm no programmer and need admin/20$+vps/15$+cpanel/10$+bla-bla15$ - it,s for no commercial projects? I'm no crazy

1) I wasn't talking to you.

2) You were talking about VPS and now you're acting like VPS = Airplane.

3) "Very Important - My Project 10 Domains + 20 subdomain, All sites large with big SQL-DB + work with video files (youtube/datavideo/googleDrive)"
No VPS? Ok.

4) Lastly, one can have a very decent VPS for 10/15$ and manage it himself. That's the reason Panels exist.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock