• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for WebHost for Streaming Movies etc...

Hello guys!

Sorry if I'm the wrong section! I'm looking for where to host a Streaming Website "safely", any advices ? Thanks :)

Sure I can help we have everything you need to run a movie site , pm me if interested

ADFREE DMCA Video hosting with the following features below

HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , Google drive upload , set your own encoding options

Sure I can help we have everything you need to run a movie site , pm me if interested

ADFREE DMCA Video hosting with the following features below

HLS Links , auto encoding to 360 , 720 , 1080p , auto subtitle , use your own domain , use your own pop up ads , rest api , auto embed api , ftp upload , remote url upload , custom url , embed links and direct links , Google drive upload , set your own encoding options
very slow and terrible customer support! today i purchased one service from your website! i had paid all money but your website status still said money pending i have paypal inovice incase you want! i already raise ticket stil no resopnse!!

Reactions: anthov
very slow and terrible customer support! today i purchased one service from your website! i had paid all money but your website status still said money pending i have paypal inovice incase you want! i already raise ticket stil no resopnse!!
What you on about I emailed you hours ago and you haven’t done what I said or email me back , no tickets raised

I’m online waiting for you to complete the order ?

08FA11EB-B055-4C5D-A756-D8A615E327DA.jpeg

WITH 3 YEAR OF EXPERENCE

There are many hosting service such as netu.io,
but theycan romove ur movies for reson,copyright
if you start a movie streaming site you must change adress twice a month (like 0gomovies) to avoid permanent banning from countries like india america etc.

So then you cannot use much ads network (anyway google adsence will not give aprove),as u want to change thee adresss.

The best way is to start your own hosting is,dont depend any oher video hosting site. Buy a dedicated hosting service, and develope your own videoplayer

At short movie hosing is similar to p*** hosting (for hosting servicer)
they ban one for nudity other for copyright material. So u wanna start a hosting your own.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock