• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for VPS for medium sized site.

VUI

Apr 10, 2020
Is this vps good for average sized website? Or should i go with 1 GB Ram
Screenshot_20220921-211015.png

1.9GHz CPU will be very slow. Try to have at least 2.4-2.5GHz. Also, a 1GB minimum RAM is recommended today for any dynamic website.

Is this vps good for average sized website? Or should i go with 1 GB Ram
Screenshot_20220921-211015.png
It seems more like shared hosting than VPS. Also, CPU & RAM are very low - that may be a lot of headachein the long run. I also don't see why VPS plan may be limited to host 1 website, 5 email accounts, 10 db - I believe one goes for VPS plan for flexibility over closely managed environment of shared hosting.
In the end, I may not have a clear idea of your application requirements - but I think to avoid future inconveniences it's better to go with something much better

No. In any way that is good..

You should have at least 4Gb RAM or 8GB RAM VPS.

You can check our vps plans, we are offshore and we allow a lot of things.

We can post links But our name says everything.

I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.

No. In any way that is good..

You should have at least 4Gb RAM or 8GB RAM VPS.

You can check our vps plans, we are offshore and we allow a lot of things.

We can post links But our name says everything.
i am interested in your hosting service but i am new to this and trying to figure out whats the difference between wordpress hosting and vps

i am interested in your hosting service but i am new to this and trying to figure out whats the difference between wordpress hosting and vps

If you are new. You should go with our litespeed plans comes with free cpanel..

Vps requires know-how..

It's important to detect where your main visitors will be coming from, before selecting the VPS, because not all VPS offer all locations in the world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock