• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lists of redirect backlinks

so, what the best strategy to use?
For example, i have main site and second site that push main site like PBN
is that good to add backlink for my main site? or i just used it to my second site?

so, what the best strategy to use?
For example, i have main site and second site that push main site like PBN
is that good to add backlink for my main site? or i just used it to my second site?
What I know is that the more effective is to link a page, post, product or something on your website not the main URL. Because it will be recognized when the crawler on Google fetch the other site it will see that is different links not the same and that counts more as multiple redirects if you just target the main URL or one specific URL 500 times even from 500 websites it will just count as one for your website. And the domain authority will not rank just like that just one link from a good authority's website targeting to your site and you targeting to another good authority website. Will start ranking your domain. You can have a billion links from around the world and that is not giving any porcent of authority to the domain. Because for the crawler algorithms it look like not legit.

Reactions: andalewey
What I know is that the more effective is to link a page, post, product or something on your website not the main URL. Because it will be recognized when the crawler on Google fetch the other site it will see that is different links not the same and that counts more as multiple redirects if you just target the main URL or one specific URL 500 times even from 500 websites it will just count as one for your website. And the domain authority will not rank just like that just one link from a good authority's website targeting to your site and you targeting to another good authority website. Will start ranking your domain. You can have a billion links from around the world and that is not giving any porcent of authority to the domain. Because for the crawler algorithms it look like not legit.
So what you mean is for example :
Site A.com/post-1
Site B.com/post-1
I want take backlink for site A.com/post-1 should be https://medium.com/r/?url=https://A.com/post-1 right?
if I create all backlinks with the same post will counting just 1 backlink?

A little confusing from this "
one link from a good authority's website targeting to your site and you targeting to another good authority website
Can you make a picture to explain that...
thank you so much for replying...
PS : I'm newbie and want to start with this method

hey once we ping how much time it will take to index? because i have been waiting for days still not index.Also where to check whether the links are been index or not?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock