• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

List Of Curated Expired Domain Names Having Great Resale Value Available To Register

parthjuneja

Banned User
Oct 19, 2020
Pluto
I am not selling these domain names. This list is made by me from the list of expired domain names. These are available to register at normal prices on every registrar. Hope it will help someone.

w8g.org
popandspin.com
GetEasyRider.com
safeclay.com
GuysHats.com
1cng.com

Good work. Looking for more pleasant domain name related to online learning platform

Here is the curated list of domains for your niche. These are not based on backlinks but are high-value easy to sell names.
Make sure you check the domain history before buying.

learnlx.com (easy to remember)
7team.net (dropped yesterday)
wizeduck.com (expired yesterday) (brandable)

• Love
Reactions: crashyroot
NGL :
I kept rhyming the domain name w8g dot ORG ... w8g dot org for about half an hour.. Then I had no choice other than Buying it 😂
Thanks to you .. Now I own w8g.org

Expired Domains
cmnt.org

AskDude.org
mrdude.org

savydude.com

cyberow.com

HeroCyber.com

ShareCyber.com

CatLearn.com

@BlakenFist There are no 3 letter domains left. You got lucky XD
@crashyroot Check if you want any from these.

• Wow
Reactions: BlakenFist
Expired Domains
cmnt.org

@BlakenFist There are no 3 letter domains left. You got lucky XD
@crashyroot Check if you want any from these.

A Tons of 3 Letter .org Domains Available but none as Good as the the one I got cuz of @parthjuneja :) ..
Check this Website- https://member.expireddomains.net/domains/expiredorg/#listing

4eo.org
v4m.org
m0f.org
3ja.org
3ge.org
v44.org
55c.org
87a.org
33z.org
e7w.org
80o.org
44e.org
0-2.org
vn7.org
d1z.org
g8r.org
x94.org
1-z.org
z-4.org
xx8.org
i69.org
lh2.org
9bb.org
9qr.org
e2w.org

A Tons of 3 Letter .org Domains Available but none as Good as the the one I got cuz of @parthjuneja :) ..
Check this Website- https://member.expireddomains.net/domains/expiredorg/#listing

4eo.org
v4m.org
m0f.org
3ja.org
3ge.org
v44.org
55c.org
87a.org
33z.org
e7w.org
80o.org
44e.org
0-2.org
vn7.org
d1z.org
g8r.org
x94.org
1-z.org
z-4.org
xx8.org
i69.org
lh2.org
9bb.org
9qr.org
e2w.org
I find expired domains from this website only. I don't know why it showed only 4 letter domains when i searched in the morning may be because I used it with filters. Great that you registered the domain.

Reactions: BlakenFist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock