• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Linkdrop - SaaS Link Management Tool

Linkdrop - SaaS Link Management Tool v3.5.3 - Untouched

No permission to download

UCEF

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 30, 2023
Earth
urly.pw
Marcus8 submitted a new resource:

Linkdrop - SaaS Link Management Tool - Orginal files - Regular license - linkdrop saas link management tool

Biolink-Description-Banner

With LinkDrop, you can take control of your links like never before. Our the platform offers a range of features that will help you streamline your online...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: beba32 and Babak
Marcus8 updated Linkdrop - SaaS Link Management Tool with a new update entry:

Linkdrop - SaaS Link Management Tool

Latest Version 2.3.0 - 23 May 2023

Fixed: Resolve image upload issue from everywhere
Fixed: Resolve theme background not showing the issue
Fixed: Resolve simple bar console error
Added : Added theme footer logo feature from admin. When the admin changes the App Logo from the app settings then automatically theme footer logo will be change

pass:

Read the rest of this update entry...

can you upload on another site like mirrored? idk i cant download since yesterday. server always down

Deceptive site ahead: The site you try to visit might be a phishing site.

but this has disappeared by itself, idk.

anyway, how to edit the theme/source code for home page? i didnt find any settings. i want regist to adsense

Deceptive site ahead: The site you try to visit might be a phishing site.

but this has disappeared by itself, idk.

anyway, how to edit the theme/source code for home page? i didnt find any settings. i want regist to adsense
you can edit it on resources -> views -> pages folder.
You can found homepage files on there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock