• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs)

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack (wisdmlabs) Various 01-12-2021

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack - Download Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack FREE

Huge thanks to @NullMaster for nulling help! :)

Instructions:
Please install LearnDash Group Registration first and register using bc8e2b24-3f8c-4b21-8b4b-90d57a38e3c7
Then ALL Plugins will be registered!

Learndash Essentials Add-Ons Pack contains the following:
Instructor Role
LearnDash Content Cloner
LearnDash Group Registration
LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback
Quiz Reporting Extension for LearnDash

wisdmlabs.png

Read more about this resource...

ohh i never thougt its already here, you know me admin @Babak i'm an addicted to this forum but sometimes, I can't check all discussion pages, so maybe im suggesting to create a special page for Learndash and their updated plugins like this

e.g(example)

Leardash Latest version - DL link here

same for the add ons here

1. Add on name - DL link here...

it would be good to see it like this and the arrangement is nice...its just a suggestion but appreciate it if is like this...btw thank you for the share admin.. 🙏 :)

ohh i never thougt its already here, you know me admin @Babak i'm an addicted to this forum but sometimes, I can't check all discussion pages, so maybe im suggesting to create a special page for Learndash and their updated plugins like this

e.g(example)

Leardash Latest version - DL link here

same for the add ons here

1. Add on name - DL link here...

it would be good to see it like this and the arrangement is nice...its just a suggestion but appreciate it if is like this...btw thank you for the share admin.. 🙏 :)
LOL We already have a section for Learndash ...

Thanks for the suggestion though!!! :)

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Mscv50
and @Babak just a correction, its not version 3.6.3 when downloaded, the link you share is version 3.5.1 not the latest version..please check it...thank you..
I don't have updates for this yet. Will be posted once I get them.

Anyone interested in trying eLumine theme by wisdmlabs.com?

This has been nulled by @NullMaster

Thank you NullMaster and TassieNZ for this great share!
Please let us know what it is like. I only added it here as it came as a trial when purchasing this package.

If good, I'll either make a different thread or add it to the package.

Please let us know what it is like. I only added it here as it came as a trial when purchasing this package.If good, I'll either make a different thread or add it to the package.

Hi,
This video is just an install review of ELumine Theme . Thanks to @TassieNZ And @NullMaster
for giving us the opportunity to explore and test this !
Before you install this you need LearnDash LMS WordPress Plugin to be installed first !

Watch the video :

Sub And Like 😇

Last edited:
@TassieNZ
Please update the Add-Ons Pack.

- WISDM Group Registration - v4.1.1

- WISDM Instructor Role - v3.4.0

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock