• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel

Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel Version 1.0.3 – 22 June 2023 - Untouched

No permission to download
Randall updated Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel with a new update entry:

Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel v1.0.1 - Untouched

Version 1.0.1 – 17 January 2022 - Untouched
fixed - issue in product page not showing addons and ingredients
fixed - issue on facebook login
fixed - issue on tax missing
fixed - add to favorites if not login
fixed - paypal payment decimal
fixed - tips showing even disabled in merchant panel
fixed - if has no banner uploaded
fixed - make banner clicikable
fixed - tracking link for single app
fixed - reviews not showing anonymous
fixed - check if merchant is open
fixed - service list by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: mc_fox
Randall updated Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel with a new update entry:

Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel Version 1.0.2 -Untouched

Version 1.0.2 – 15 April 2023
new - upload profile photo
new - RTL
new - add options to make addon as checkbox instead of image
fixed - forgot password
fixed - remove address when merchant has no delivery services
fixed - remove address in checkout page if transaction type is not delivery
fixed - language bar on top when mobile view
fixed - multi options addons limit

@Babak Give me a hand here, how do I get access to these questions there? Do I have to go help Babiato? if it is, please tell me how, because I've been posting some things here, and it always says that I don't have resources, and before a server problem I had 1 resource, I've already posted two more and today I still have 0 Resource! help me understand please!

Anyone with the password? Don't know how to earn resources? because I already posted things here, like E-food updates, live chat, like equicare, which are there in babiato, so if you could tell me how to get resources, because I would really like to use kanderia!

Karenderia 2 - Single Restaurant Website Food Ordering and Restaurant Panel Version 1.0.3 - Untouche

update - compatible with kmrs version 1.0.8
fixed - RTL to use language rtl options
remove - RTL button on header menu
update - addon min and maximum selection
update - commission/merchant earnings computations
update - session to local storage for user login

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock