• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform

JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform v5.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Import t1he database manually, in this way you will skip the license in the installation
Good idea! I didn´t see any .sql file on the .zip.

What database did you import to make it work?

Not for leeches like you that doesn't even bother to make a proper introduction before starting to leech!
I'm sorry you got so angry. I don't know English well and I also tried to upload my untouched resources (themes and plugins purchased on envato) but I can't understand why they are not approved.
I'll buy the script like I always have, just wanted to try it out first. No problem.

Babak updated JustFans - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform with a new update entry:

JustFans v5.9.0 Untouched

Download JustFans v5.9.0 - Premium Content Creators SaaS platform Nulled Free
[3/28/2023] v5.9.0

* Added new Admin > Settings > Feed > Hide users suggestion slider option
* Added new Admin > Settings > Site > Hide identity checks menu option
* Added the ID-verified badge over posts comments & users search area
* Fixed a renewal transactions bug where credit was not added to the user's wallet
* Updated the Users > Payments "Amount" column to include taxes only for payments sent
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: gerek
I installed the old nulled version, then (over it) the version from here. It doesn't require a license to work, but it's marked "not licensed" plus I can't add image posts to my website. Perhaps the fact that there is an inscription "unlicensed" does not allow (also) to make posts?
Can anyone help with advice on why this is happening and how to fix it.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
I haven't tested it yet, you may be able to find the license file for the old version and integrate it into the new one.

I can see information about my fake license (which I wrote (invented) when installing the nulled script (before adding the latest version) on the repository/app/installed. And I see a license check request in the app\Providers\InstallerServiceProvider.php file (line 15).

Now I will think about what to do with this information and experiment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock