• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Just have a question about crypto

herrada

Banned User
Sep 17, 2022
USA
Is it really worth it to have money saved on crypto or it is just a motivation to encourage us to spend it and someday it can be stolen from us?

Sin tít2ulo.png

I'd advise you give it to the poor and needy around you, the hungry and homeless than save it in crypto.

God and the law of karma will reward you but crypto will not only slap you hard in the face, it'll also drink your resulting tears with sugar.

Is it really worth it to have money saved on crypto or it is just a motivation to encourage us to spend it and someday it can be stolen from us?

Sin tít2ulo.png
Crypto is not for beginners and needs extensive research, data analysis, and quick wits.
Otherwise, you're just a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

Reactions: herrada
I had to ask that question since I have seen a lot of posts talking about crypto and I don't know how it works and what it is good for.

I won't safe money in crypto at all.
If you don't know what you are doing you can loose it all in a short time.

Look at picture below. That was the beginning of this month. 5 November to 9 November.
Massive change within 4 days.
That sometimes can happen within a day.

BTC.png

I will suggest to do some courses in online trading and cryptocurrencies.

I did some diploma courses with Shaw academy before they changed now to Upskillist.
Believe me it worth it do that.
First learn and do a few courses before you even try it.

Some big names in the business lost millions within minutes.

First learn how to do fundamental analysis and Technical Analysis.

Most important part learn about stop loss and following stop loss. This is one of the most important thing to learn. If you don't use it you will loose all your money.

You can look at this courses:

Do your homework first.

Just give it some time. The crypto crash was precipitated by the collapse of FTX.
Added to crypto's volatility.

Invest on something else atm.

I'd advise you give it to the poor and needy around you, the hungry and homeless than save it in crypto.

God and the law of karma will reward you but crypto will not only slap you hard in the face, it'll also drink your resulting tears with sugar.

DRINK YOUR RESULTING TEARS WITH SUGAR. 😂

LMAO. You made my day bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
In my opinion, if you can get free crypto just keep it, sell it when it gets really expensive. If you want to collect crypto, it's okay to buy a little because we don't know if it will be useful in the future or not, unless you have future information about it.

This! Just buy some different crypto ($1-$5) to test the waters first. Wait 3 months, see how it went, and then decide if it is worth investing more time in it.

tbh 97% of all crypto projects are sh*t and scam <3% might be legit and have an actual usecase.
If you just invest in crypto for getting rich fast you will burn your hands or even more 😅

It's a valid question many people have about crypto. The value of having money in cryptocurrency can vary depending on your financial goals and risk tolerance. While cryptocurrencies have shown significant growth, they are also known for their volatility.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock