• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme 12 demo + variants since V.3.2.0rc99

No permission to download
Hello
Please, we would like Journal v.3.2.0-rc.98
Patch

Patch Journal v.3.2.0-rc.97 was used, but unfortunately the new template features are missing

thank you

Hello, I couldn't find the SQL database file for Theme - V.3.1.13.3 Demo 9 anywhere in the comments section from beginning to end. Could it be that the demo version uses the SQL database file from Theme - V.3.1.12? Google's webpage translation is very poor, and some words are not translated accurately. Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
My Opencart is 3.0.3.3 and my Journal theme is 3.0.46 Demo1. I didn't understand how to update, because when I download it, a file called assets comes and not theme.

Themeforest user is empty.

Important, please read this first!

Enter purchase details below and then press the green Save button on the top right corner to register your purchase.

One license covers a single end store, multiple stores require different licenses, one per store.

Tip: To view current license usage, use the "i" button near the purchase code field (useful if you have multiple licenses).

JOURNAL V.3.1.13.3
  • Journal_Theme_3.1.13.3_NULL.zip - full archive without assets
  • Journal_Theme_3.1.13.3_Replace.zip - only files to replace
If the theme has already been installed, be sure to clear your browser cache.

JOURNAL V.3.1.13.3
  • Journal_Theme_3.1.13.3_NULL.zip - full archive without assets
  • Journal_Theme_3.1.13.3_Replace.zip - only files to replace

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hello, I couldn't find the SQL database file for Theme - V.3.1.13.3 Demo 9 anywhere in the comments section from beginning to end. Could it be that the demo version uses the SQL database file from Theme - V.3.1.12? Google's webpage translation is very poor, and some words are not translated accurately. Thank you for your help.

Hello to everyone following this thread.

I'm preparing a major update of the demos and their variants for the Journal v.3.2.0-rc.99 version. Please be patient.

Right now, I'm posting the theme and asset attributes for Journal v.3.2.0-rc.99.

See you soon.
Have a nice day.

juanporamor updated Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme with a new update entry:

Journal - Advanced Opencart Theme - v.3.2.0-rc.99

11 June 2024
Journal v.3.2.0-rc.99 : Theme

Changelog
=========

New in RC.98

Introducing Color Schemes.

Color Schemes are a new variable type which makes use of the existing color variables (now named Color Tokens).

New demos will come with at least 4 pre-defined color schemes, but you can create more. Each scheme comes with a set of color utilities such as foreground and background shades, border, buttons, branding colors, etc.

Each color option in Journal is now given a color scheme...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Journal v.3.2.0-rc.99 Null
  • Journal_Theme_3.2.0-rc.99_NULL.zip
  • Journal_Theme_3.2.0-rc.99_Replace.zip

Reactions: juanporamor

Demo files since version V.3.2.0rc99​

Variante
Demo 1
Demo 2
Demo 3
Demo 4
Demo 5
Demo 6
Demo 7
Demo 8
Demo 9
Demo 10
Demo 11
Demo 12
Variante 1
Variante 2
Variante 3

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock