• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme

Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme v1.0

No permission to download

commodoor

Trusted Uploader
Apr 21, 2019
commodoor submitted a new resource:

Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme - Untouched

Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme - 1
[IMG alt="Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme -...

Read more about this resource...

Can you help with nulling this theme? There are no theme settings or ability to import demo content. Thanks
All Null Masters are notified of the topics for Nulled, someone will do it, be patient, and if not, demand your money back...;)

Reactions: msirp

Jimmie - Fast Food Delivery and Restaurant Theme v1.0 - Nulled​

Attachments

• JIMMIE.zip
    72.9 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: msirp
Am I missing something? Core options are missing and demo import does not work
I review it, the truth is that I have not tried it much

Edit: Replace core with this other one. The theme is imported through api and json file... its not in theme files.

Attachments

• jimmie-core.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I review it, the truth is that I have not tried it much

Edit: Replace core with this other one. The theme is imported through api and json file... its not in theme files.
Unfortunately nothing has changed

Here are the plugins that come with the Jimmy theme. These are untouched and not sure if they need to be nulled

Attachments

• Jimmy Plugins Untouched.zip
    5 MB · Views: 23
Here are the plugins that come with the Jimmy theme. These are untouched and not sure if they need to be nulled
Thanks but back to square one with the untouched plugins.. Elofan partially nulled the plugins so the theme shows as registered but the core plugin cannot be present, so basically no theme settings and no demo import.

• Wow
Reactions: EloFran
Thanks but back to square one with the untouched plugins.. Elofan partially nulled the plugins so the theme shows as registered but the core plugin cannot be present, so basically no theme settings and no demo import.

I get you but atleast you guys also have the original plugins if anyone wants to give a try. How can we get these demo import, I have the license and imported the demo, if we can somehow export the demo so you guys can import the these files. If you have any suggestions that i can do please let me know

Reactions: unreal and EloFran
Well, I've tried it and the core plugin does work, the only thing is the demos. But if through an API, I can't do more.

1681919429220.png

Also if you notice the theme doesn't come with the plugins, it installs them later, so they can be overridden until they're installed...

One solution would be to have someone who has the original upload or import the demo files.

Reactions: unreal
Also if you notice the theme doesn't come with the plugins, it installs them later, so they can be overridden until they're installed...

One solution would be to have someone who has the original upload or import the demo files.
Could you please describe the steps for having the jimmie-core plugin (settings) to show up? I have tried reinstalling the theme (your version, in case you nulled other code parts) without the 3 plugins (your versions) and then added them manually but still no luck. Unless the database is the culprit..

Are you sure?

I can't see an update on the website itself or on themeforest.
I've seen this info last night in theme details, but can't recreate it now after uninstalling. However on
there's info

Screenshot 2023-04-29 135426.png

which could suggest some changes, but could be anything (like description updated on that page, etc)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock