• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
I have not played with this for a while and not had time to look at the existing one. Therefore here is mine.

Remember, if you are updating from a previous version, please delete "arqam-lite" plugin and "jannah-extensions" plugin BEFORE you install.

Test and report back. :)

Works perfectly on my test site

URL : https://jannah.instawp.xyz
Username : buvujegami8680
Password : tcuNr5h2C7zme3JyVYnA

Attachments

• themeforest-jannah-wordpress-news-magazine-theme-6.1.7_NULLED.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I have not played with this for a while.

However, if you are updating from a previous version, please delete "arqam-lite" plugin and "jannah-extensions" plugin BEFORE you install.

working as of now thank you ,, just a question , can i install again jannah-extensions and arqm lite , after the update or no ?

working as of now thank you ,, just a question , can i install again jannah-extensions and arqm lite , after the update or no ?
They should be reinstalled direct from the theme. All integrated. Make sure you use Jannah/Install Plugins.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zezimq
@Babak @TassieNZ

Hi Did Tried Above Steps and Suggestions But Still Getting this Error...

this seems not nulled version 6.1.7

attaching snapshot below

had to rollover to previous version again :( Kindly Help.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 19-22-40 https __bharatlaevh.com.png

I have not played with this for a while and not had time to look at the existing one. Therefore here is mine.

Remember, if you are updating from a previous version, please delete "arqam-lite" plugin and "jannah-extensions" plugin

You are great!

If found a solution to make Jannah compatible with custom post type. It's not a pretty one, but I do not have find another way to do it.

Open file jannah/framework/classes/class-tielabs-helper.php line 21 and add your CPT name

Code:
if( ! class_exists( 'TIELABS_HELPER' ) ) {

class TIELABS_HELPER {

/**
         * Get the Supported Post Types
         */
        public static function get_supported_post_types(){

// Standard Post Type
            $default_post_types = array( 'post', 'YourCPTName' );

If someone know a way to do that from the child theme it's will be great :)

Babak updated Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP with a new update entry:

Jannah News Theme v6.2.0

Download Jannah News v6.2.0 - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress Nulled Free
v6.2.0 – 2023-04-07

- New: Compatibility with WordPress 6.2.
- New: Twitter widget that doesn't require API keys.
- New: 15 new Arabic Google Web Fonts.
- New: 2 new inline article ad spaces.
- New: Italian language.
- New: Option to set the "theme-color" meta tag to the primary color of the website instead of the header color.
- New: Option to set a custom color for the "theme-color" meta tag.
- Updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Uninstall old version , delete all jannah plugins than install new version and after this install all Jannah plugins ... No white screen after this ... Enjoy ...and dont forget to clear the cache!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock