• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
@imdadalvi
Please always remove the front numbers/letters in your upload as that identifies you and you'll end up loosing your account.

In this case, I have done it for you.

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
bobsmith updated Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP with a new update entry:

Jannah News Theme v6.1.7

Download Jannah News v6.1.7 - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress Nulled Free
= 6.1.7 – 2023-03-25 =

- Improved: RTL Google custom search alignments.
- Fix: Custom background of the secondary nav bug.
- And other improvements and minor bug fixes.

# Files Updated
- functions.php
- style.css
- inc/custom-styles.php
- templates/google-search.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: leroy
Go to your hosting cPanel and remove theme manually from there to go live back for your website

andybody has this theme please with demos thanks
Or if have access to wp-content, go to your themes folder and simply delete Jannah theme, then copy and paste or drag and drop the previous v6.1.5 version, or now use the latest 👍

Main download has been up and running on local and sandbox for about three hours now and no messages.

Grabbed main download again and have had it up on both new sandbox and live testing site for about thirty mins now and both are working fine and importing demos and showing no messages

i have the same problem
Edit: Missed out one thing, corrected and readded as main download, anybody who grabbed original will need to grab main download again.

Perhaps some of you were those first lot who rushed in and grabbed it as soon as it was added and have not updated since it had been readded. 🤔

Grabbed main download again and have had it up on both new sandbox and live testing site for about thirty mins now and both are working fine and importing demos and showing no messages

Have had that left up on second screen ever since then and all is still good, no errors. 👍

Also, just to let you know that v6.1.6 does work with a little bit of Babiato magic 😜
But not posting up here as releases have moved onto v6.1.7, so there is no need for it. 👍

J1.png

J2.png

J3.png

Reactions: necooy
Edit: Missed out one thing, corrected and readded as main download, anybody who grabbed original will need to grab main download again.

Perhaps some of you were those first lot who rushed in and grabbed it as soon as it was added and have not updated since it had been readded. 🤔

Have had that left up on second screen ever since then and all is still good, no errors. 👍
It's interesting, but it still keeps giving me warnings. I redownloaded it from the main download source and the md5 values were the same as my previous download. I install as usual by deleting the folder.
It didn't happen, I couldn't understand why it happened like this this time.

Reactions: kasem-online
It's interesting, but it still keeps giving me warnings. I redownloaded it from the main download source and the md5 values were the same as my previous download. I install as usual by deleting the folder.
It didn't happen, I couldn't understand why it happened like this this timث

It happens with me too !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock