• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin v.8.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated IThemes Security Pro - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v7.0.3

Download IThemes Security Pro v7.0.3 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
7.0.3 - 2021-08-10 - Timothy Jacobs

Enhancement: Reintroduce Feature Flags management UI.
Tweak: Reposition "Advanced" and "Tools" menu items to be more readable on lengthy screens.
Bug Fix: Sites that did not support HTTPS, but had the SSL module active, but not configured, on upgrade would get redirected to the HTTPS version of the site.
Bug Fix: When the Change Admin User...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: TQSilk and JRGWxRxZ
Hi, I see that iThemes is giving unlimited license, is anyone willing to share your license for a payment? Surprisingly no one is selling this product in Babiato.

Reactions: snowflakes786
i am newly install 7.0.3, i am having scan error?
is it related to the version or because it's nulled?

you need to go to settings > ithemes and add your site.
Hello,
I also do that. I confirm my main site URL in the menu "iThemes Licensing". After that, the page redirected to the first blog (not network dashboard) and I did nothing after that.
But the Scan problem exists yet.
What should I do? Does it possible that when wanting to remote scan established, my server IP restricted? How should I check that? And if so, how can I use a proxy between this connection from my server to the remote server for scanning?

Babak updated IThemes Security Pro - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v7.1.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v7.1.0 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v7.1.0 - 2022-01-31 - Timothy Jacobs

Important: iThemes Security now requires WordPress 5.8 or later.
New Feature: Introduce a new Import Export feature that allows for greater customization and flexibility.
Bug Fix: Scroll to top of window when navigating.
Bug Fix: Allow searching for Password Requirements.
Bug Fix: Login page would be blank when Passwordless Login was...

• Love
Reactions: mbd and JRGWxRxZ

IThemes Security Pro v7.1.2

Download IThemes Security Pro v7.1.2 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v7.1.2 - 2022-04-25 - Timothy Jacobs, Lisa Canini

Tweak: Require a Title when creating a new Dashboard.
Bug Fix: Don't attempt to send a Site Scan notification for Clean scans preventing a fatal error after scheduled site scans.
Bug Fix: Initialize Theme in Dashboard Widget rectifying the "An error occurred while rendering this card" message.
Bug Fix: Use Site Registration...

Babak updated iThemes Security Pro | WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v7.1.3

Download IThemes Security Pro v7.1.3 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v7.1.3 - 2022-06-23 - Timothy Jacobs, Lisa Canini

Tweak: Add Security Alert when running a PHP version older than 7.3.0. Future versions of iThemes Security will require PHP 7.3.0.
Bug Fix: Don't attempt to Hide Backend when a Cron request is being processed.
Bug Fix: Prevent entering invalid date values when selecting a custom date range in the Security Dashboard.

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated iThemes Security Pro | WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v7.2.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v7.2.0 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v7.2.0 - 2022-09-15

Important: iThemes Security now requires PHP 7.3 and WordPress 5.9 or later.
New: Introducing passkeys for Passwordless Login! Users can log into their site using biometrics like Face ID, Touch ID, or Windows Hello. Enable the new "Passkeys" module to add it as a Passwordless Login method.
Bug Fix: Preliminary PHP 8.1 compatibility.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock