• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS

Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS 3.1.1

No permission to download
May 4, 2022
vbase submitted a new resource:

Ishop - Multivendor Laravel & Vue eCommerce CMS - Regular License - ishop

Ishop is a multivendor ecommerce CMS. API is built with Laravel, admin panel , and the front end is built with Nuxt js. For storing data MySQL is being used. The performance of the site is super fast because of advanced caching system. It is fully responsive and highly customizable. In the regular licence admin panel build files will be found, that’s mean you won’t be able to customize anything of the admin panel. Frontend and API source code will be found in the package folder. You can...

Read more about this resource...

After seeing the demo, I can say that the multi-vendor feautures of this ishop script are not having proper functionality, even sellers can't manage the orders.

No option to update shipping information so customers can track the orders, I suggest not to waste time on this one.

Version 2.1.2 – Release Date: 1 July, 2023

- Data deletion issue fixed
- Design fix in shipping page
- Follow/unfollow feature fix

Reactions: Vanis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock