• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is Link Building dead or alive nowadays?

bappyalmamun

May 17, 2022
after this Google update what do you think?
link building will help to rank our site and its dead method now?

Yes, unfortunately this is obsolete method now.
Google dramatically deindexing website who abuse the expire domains and useless content for backlinking.

Following up this thread.

I believe that links still count, ... it is true that nowadays quality counts and not quantity, that links have to be of high quality, be of the same niche, but I believe that backlinking still has a few months left, ...

That does not mean that they are necessary, I myself usually occupy the first 7/8 search positions for certain keywords that have an average competition, ... and practically none of those 7/8 websites have almost no links.

Backlink is the key factor for ranking, Google has already mentioned many times that "the more website links back to your content, you will like to rank" but remember the quality of content also.

This is an Internet world, where everything is connected internally and externally in our lives, don't you think it works the same on the Internet as well?

Logic.

Reactions: avibe
i think its useless now i saw so many websites with no links ranking in top 10 now its all about quality content
changing my reply recently google rank factors api was leaked so analyzed it with chat gpt and found some intresting things not all backlinks are good only links from good authority was matter the most and engagement is the king the more time user spent on your article the more visits you will get.

Reactions: avibe
changing my reply recently google rank factors api was leaked so analyzed it with chat gpt and found some intresting things not all backlinks are good only links from good authority was matter the most and engagement is the king the more time user spent on your article the more visits you will get.
Can you share any link or source where it was leaked?

Link building still works, but you need proper links and not those in bulk. It is a different game compared to a few years ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock