• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

is it safe to delete the following entries of non exist page "pest-control-5" from word press database using Avada Theme ?

Niji

Jul 11, 2018
Panchkula, Haryana
is it safe to delete the following entries of non exist page "pest-control-5" from word press database (Avada Theme 7.10.1):
Note: "pest-control-5" page doesnt exit and dont needed. there is no such link in my entire website but it still redirectes other pages to this link..very strange..no seo plugin installed,,clean website..I just migrate this website ..website is working fine. I have uninstalled yoast seo plugin..many button links convert to this non exist URL in background
when I hover on button it show the right URL in bottom of screen but when I clicked it try to open "pest-control5" page. this page don't exist..how do I remove this URL in all background process?? ( I used string location plugin to find entries of this link "pest-control-5" in my word press and database)

wp_options.option_value

O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:4:"type";s:3:"sql";s:6:"search";s:27:"pest-control-5";s:9:"directory";s:3:"sql";s:6:"chunks";i:1;s:5:"regex";b:0;}

wp_postmeta.meta_value
a:4:{s:6:"origin";s:9:"get-quote";s:6:"target";s:27:"pest-control-5";s:4:"type";i:301;s:6:"format";s:5:"plain";}

wp_postmeta.meta_value
a:4:{s:6:"origin";s:9:"get-quote";s:6:"target";s:27:"pest-control-5";s:4:"type";i:301;s:6:"format";s:5:"plain";}

there any many more very lengthy entries..these are some samples..plz help me out

is it safe to delete the following entries of non exist page "pest-control-5" from word press database (Avada Theme 7.10.1):
Note: "pest-control-5" page doesnt exit and dont needed. there is no such link in my entire website but it still redirectes other pages to this link..very strange..no seo plugin installed,,clean website..I just migrate this website ..website is working fine. I have uninstalled yoast seo plugin..many button links convert to this non exist URL in background
when I hover on button it show the right URL in bottom of screen but when I clicked it try to open "pest-control5" page. this page don't exist..how do I remove this URL in all background process?? ( I used string location plugin to find entries of this link "pest-control-5" in my word press and database)

wp_options.option_value

O:8:"stdClass":5:{s:4:"type";s:3:"sql";s:6:"search";s:27:"pest-control-5";s:9:"directory";s:3:"sql";s:6:"chunks";i:1;s:5:"regex";b:0;}

wp_postmeta.meta_value

wp_postmeta.meta_value

there any many more very lengthy entries..these are some samples..plz help me out
before deleting any file from database firstly you can take backup of your site.

yeah you can delete non existing file from database. but before removing any file first take backup for any misshapen.
im not satisfied with ur template answer. I afraid if I delete reference to non exist file, it can spoil my website.. Why button link redirect to non exist url?? I have checked every element 5 to 6 times and found the urls ok..but when I click any button link goes to non existing page..help me out plz

im not satisfied with ur template answer. I afraid if I delete reference to non exist file, it can spoil my website.. Why button link redirect to non exist url?? I have checked every element 5 to 6 times and found the urls ok..but when I click any button link goes to non existing page..help me out plz
You was asking a question if its ok to delete you got and answer you still say your not satisfied so why ask?

Anyways try go to permanents link in setting and hit the saved button again to recreate the links

You was asking a question if its ok to delete you got and answer you still say your not satisfied so why ask?

Anyways try go to permanents link in setting and hit the saved button again to recreate the links
u said "You was asking a question if its ok to delete you got and answer you still say your not satisfied so why ask?"" you are requested to read the question and its answer first before replying..OK?? . have he ever said its ok to delete files??? no ,never.. he said "yeah you can delete non existing file from database. but before removing any file first take backup for any misshapen" then I replied im not satisfied with his answer.. got it?? read carefully.. My question was not delete non existing file from database.., my question was different which he had replied later on..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock