• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is Asura hosting Trusted ?

Geralt Of Rivia

Trusted Uploader
Sep 28, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone Using Asurahosting.com ? , Im planning to buy vps from them

--if anyone using them, please share your experience with them--
-------

MY VPS SPECS :

80GB SSD
2CPU
Intel Xeon
8GB RAM
8TB Bandwidth

Use for : Woocommerce Site (Monthly 20000+ Users)

Price : 15.99$ Monthly..

----------

Hi All,

Anyone Using Asurahosting.com ? , Im planning to buy vps from them

--if anyone using them, please share your experience with them--
-------

MY VPS SPECS :

80GB SSD
2CPU
Intel Xeon
8GB RAM
8TB Bandwidth

Use for : Woocommerce Site (Monthly 20000+ Users)

Price : 15.99$ Monthly..

----------
Trusted
But in same price you will get better server specs.
Hetzner Cloud offer

4vCPU
AMD
8GB ram
160GB SSD
20TB bandwidth

Price - 16€/month

Far better server and higher bandwidth if suddenly your site cross more then expected traffic....

I hear Hetzner sell their hardware cheaply but also expensive ips which you must also buy when buying your hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock