• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is anyone using Wp-ultimo nulled version? I need some Information😀.

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India
Hello friends & experts🙏💗,

I read the discussion thread of Wp-Ultimo in Babiato; but I can't find what I am seeking. That's why I have started this thread.

I am planning to create a Wordpress multisite & want to give each sites for free to my clients.

I am thinking about using WP Ultimo. I have tested it by downloading from babiato, but I got some bugs & problem.

So my question is: Is there anyone in babiato who is using this WP Ultimo Plugin & Its add-ons successfully for many months/years?

If Yes, then please give me some tips.

Note For Admin & Moderator Only:
If my this discussion thread broke any rules, plz let me know; so that I will delete it myself.

Reactions: kampung
WP-Ultimo is in an infinite beta, with many issues and bugs that arise with each new update. It is not recommended to use WP-Ultimo for large projects that you wish to build for growth. WP-Ultimo may be good for validating a project or launching an MVP.

Reactions: Iron-Man
WP-Ultimo is in an infinite beta, with many issues and bugs that arise with each new update. It is not recommended to use WP-Ultimo for large projects that you wish to build for growth. WP-Ultimo may be good for validating a project or launching an MVP.
Thank you bro ☺️ for saving lots of my time..., I was also confused to use it or not...If it has bugs, i am not gonna use it...As It might downgrade my project's reputation...

Reactions: emmsana
This is the same reason I haven't been able to execute my project for over a year I kept renewing my domain ( I shouldn't have purchased the domain 1st) the plugin I'd too bulky and comes with lots of issues everytime.
Meanwhile I am intending to use it locally ( not with $) and reputation matters.

This guys called getdollie.com has a similar project but seems they are not serious about it. I have sent several emails to ask some presale questions, no response for over 2 months, one of the team eventually sent me an email to book a zoomcall but it wasn't successful.

After going through their project it's simpler, faster and cheaper. But the risk is when you put your client on the platform and there is an issue how do you resolve it if there is no technical support available immediately

I also try to make multi tenants WP network for my agents based on this plugin. No major issues till now
Another solution is centralize all agent's site to one WP and use Domain Mapping to route agent traffic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock