• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTV | Xtream-ui+ Modded | Installation | How to

Hello,
Sorry if post is on wrong section.

Here is tutorial how to install Xtream-ui + modded (writing this because i saw few guys asking around and no one writing it).

1. Get server with Ubuntu 18
when you got server with ubuntu 18 we can start.

How to INSTALL (Ubuntu 18.04 recommended for MAIN)
Code:
As root: apt-get update ; apt-get install libxslt1-dev libcurl3 libgeoip-dev python -y ; wget https://mirror.sctl.icu/install/install.py ; sudo python install.py

First Run MAIN and follow instructions
after it finished run again python install.py and run ADMIN follow instructions.

now you have installed MAIN server with panel xtream-ui its your IP:25500

to upgrade to modded follow next

go in the Main /etc/sudoers and modify

xtreamcodes ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/iptables

to look like this:

xtreamcodes ALL=(root) NOPASSWD: /sbin/iptables, /usr/bin/chattr

when doing Full Remake on Main or Balance wait whenever the operation is finished to do it again (all done calm)
password cannot contain odd characters like ? or # etc etc

Code:
apt-get install unzip e2fsprogs python-paramiko -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/admin && rm -rf /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/pytools && wget "http://xcodes.mine.nu/XCodes/update.zip" -O /tmp/update.zip -o /dev/null && unzip /tmp/update.zip -d /tmp/update/ && cp -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master/* /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/ && rm -rf /tmp/update/XtreamUI-master && rm /tmp/update.zip && rm -rf /tmp/update  && chown -R xtreamcodes:xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/ && chmod +x /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/permissions.sh && find /home/xtreamcodes/ -type d -not \( -name .update -prune \) -exec chmod -R 777 {} + && /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb

after is finished go in panel and Servers-manage then click on options then full remake and wait it should take 1-2 min

now you have xtream-ui modded

- I rebooted the server and the panel didn't come back up

As root run: /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/start_services.sh

- How to get m3u playlist?

http://ip.address:25461/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u&output=ts

- How to ADD Stream on the final step

E6eqg3p.png

- How to change BROADCAST port from 25461 to another port?

Change NEWPORT to the port you want. Eg 8080 As root run: sed -i 's/25461/NEWPORT/g' /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/nginx/conf/nginx.conf ; /etc/init.d/xtreamcodes

- How to change ADMIN port from 25500 to another port?

Change NEWPORT to the port you want. Eg 8081 As root run: sed -i 's/25500/NEWPORT/g' /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/nginx/conf/nginx.conf ; /etc/init.d/xtreamcodes

- Fix 500 Errors on XC v2

As root run: apt-get install e2fsprogs -y && chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb ; wget https://archive.org/download/geolite2_201910/GeoLite2.mmdb -O /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown xtreamcodes.xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && clear && echo "If you see this message, 500 errors are probably fixed"

- How to find out what Network Interface to use on your Admin UI

As root run: route -n | awk '$1 == "0.0.0.0" {print $8}' After that, on your Admin UI, go to: Servers > Manage Servers > Edit > Advanced

That is installation with some standard issues and some how to , will write more how to when i get time

Any questions , feel free to write
update please link not working https://mirror.sctl.icu/install/install.py

Yo, the later more current version of XUI is Encoded with Ioncube Dynamic Keys encryption. Also older one i believe has some combination of yakpro (GOTO) obfuscation alone, or with yakpro within Ioncube.

I assume u have older source or something or yakked. I just want to confirm that there is a way to Decrypt Ioncube Dynamic Keys, and even remove the GOTO mess. btu then again i always get confused between XUI, xstream codes, and xstream ui. its funny how all these streaming scripts are all cut and paste of one another.

wow this forum start to learn iptv
some of us long since forgotten it. it was much moire popular before governments started cracking down on iot. THese days, there is very little u can steam that isnt illegal. And trying to stream your own illegal content, is not going to last long, at least nowhere near as long as teh jail sentence depending what country you are in

some of us long since forgotten it. it was much moire popular before governments started cracking down on iot. THese days, there is very little u can steam that isnt illegal. And trying to stream your own illegal content, is not going to last long, at least nowhere near as long as teh jail sentence depending what country you are in
haha i have been in iptv for 10 years and still got profit for sure

@localmyapp CAN U GIVE ME PLEASE: THE BEST AND LOWEST PRICE OF DEDICATED SERVER FOR XTREAM UI? AND WHERE CAN I FOUND FREE IPTV M3U8 ?
its not possible, i have on premise on my country for datacenter and do work together with some ISP, for channel i have own Headend which is from DVB T2 and DVB S2 convert to HLS then push to IPTV Software, and for iptv software I am using 1-stream.com

can anyone help me to install Xtream in my server ? i am getting few error. please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock