• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impact Shopify Theme

Impact Shopify Theme Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

No permission to download
Theme is broken for me and don’t have any idea about setting schema will anyone upload fixed version?

@918fleet
I'm sorry to bother you.
Would you be able to fix the new version posted by @Mugger67 like the previous one?
Whatever you did with version 4.0.7 was just perfect. The theme works great.
Unfortunately there are problems in this new version and even putting the old config files and index.json in the new version doesn't change the situation.
Thank you very much.

@918fleet
I'm sorry to bother you.
Would you be able to fix the new version posted by @Mugger67 like the previous one?
Whatever you did with version 4.0.7 was just perfect. The theme works great.
Unfortunately there are problems in this new version and even putting the old config files and index.json in the new version doesn't change the situation.
Thank you very much.
It's working perfectly for me, what is the problem you're having?

It's working perfectly for me, what is the problem you're having?
The 4.3.2 theme even though I changed no sections just loaded seems to work fine. The problem occurs when I run the 4.0.7. theme update with the 4.3.2 theme. Changes to pages and settings made in the former are not recognized in the latter.

I run the manual update, putting the setting_data file and the template files I modified or created from scratch into the 4.3.2. folders. The result, unlike in other cases of manual update is not the least bit the same.

is it possible to do this kind of update or do I have to redo the theme from scratch by copying page by page?
thank you very much in advance for your helpfulness

The 4.3.2 theme even though I changed no sections just loaded seems to work fine. The problem occurs when I run the 4.0.7. theme update with the 4.3.2 theme. Changes to pages and settings made in the former are not recognized in the latter.

I run the manual update, putting the setting_data file and the template files I modified or created from scratch into the 4.3.2. folders. The result, unlike in other cases of manual update is not the least bit the same.

is it possible to do this kind of update or do I have to redo the theme from scratch by copying page by page?
Check impact support you may find a solution or how to update it

Reactions: Leonida

Odd, I don't have that issue at all and update it with each new update on 3 sites.

Check impact support you may find a solution or how to update it
Hello, and thank you very much for your reply. I checked on the Maestroo support (https://support.maestrooo.com/article/104-how-to-upgrade-a-theme) page and what is written is that the changes have to be redone in the new updated theme, as there is no direct portability between the two. It is a slower operation, but whatever, just copy the settings while keeping the two editors open. I was hoping there was a quicker method but that's okay. Thanks anyway.

nekosan01 updated Impact Shopify Theme with a new update entry:

Version 4.3.4 August 1, 2023

Added​

• We have added Threads as a social media.
  • The cart icon selected in the header will now be also re-used for the mobile quick buy, to ensure a more consistent experience across the board.

Fixed​

• Remove some unused settings from the "Timeline" sections.
  • Fixed an issue where the fulfillment label and financial label were swapped in customer accounts on mobile.
  • Fixed an edge case where a multi-column section made...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Paul Ricu
Hi @nekosan01 @Mugger67 can you help with the updated file??? Thanks in advance 🙏

Version 4.4.0 September 18, 2023​

Added​

• The "Before/after image" section now supports uploading different images for mobile.
  • Footer menu block now have a new "menu title override" setting, allowing to override the default menu title.

Improved​

• Products already in the cart won't appear in cart recommendations anymore.

Fixed​

• For the "Images and text scrolling" section, the custom gradient for heading now also applies on mobile.
  • Fixed an issue where a Liquid error would show if a product without image would be selected as a cart upsell item.
  • Ensure the filter button is hidden on mobile when the filters are turned off.
  • The aspect ratio of video in the "Media with text" section will now be respected instead of cropping the video.

Hi! It's a bit offtopic but does anyone know how to make the product images sticky like in other themes, since the description of the product is long, the content is only visible on the right side and it makes the website look awkward. I have searched a lot but haven't found a solution for this. Also, for the sticky add to card button, in minimog theme, the product size/variant can also be selected, can this be done in this theme?
I like the home page and customization of impact but minimog is better in some important areas user experience wise.
Would mean a lot if anyone could help me with these two problems. Thank you in advance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boogaloochun
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock