• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I'm looking for a specific Chat app that is API based

TriniFella

Sep 28, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I've been searching Codecanyon and other sites, including this, for a specific Chat app that allows us to create open chat rooms based on a unique URL or ID but for this chat room to be moderated.

Some context. We're building a live streaming service, sort of like Twitch, or YouTube Live, where, in every Live Stream, the viewers can chat away in a chat box to the right of the video player on the website. Each live stream has a unique id, and so, each chat room associated with a live stream, will also be unique, and maintain the chat history of the users.

users can chat anonymously or login somehow, and we need to have an admin backend to moderate these chats some how.
We can probably build something like this from scratch using pusher, or some other chat API, but I'm hoping there is something to start me off that is already built.

Can you folks suggest how best to build this chat tool?

P.s we also have android and iOS apps, so we would like to integrate the chat in these apps via API if possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock