• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iDealer WP Dealer Themes

iDealer WP Dealer Themes Dealer Library 1.2.6

No permission to download

BangSop

Nov 10, 2022
WAKANDA
BangSop submitted a new resource:

iDealer WP Dealer Themes - wp dealer, idealer

https://******************/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/idealer-theme-ciuss-creative-3-1684009990.jpg

Theme specially made for Motor vehicle marketing Agencies. Has a Vehicle Model post that features data input for vehicle specifications, type & price, color choices, etc

Special Post Feature

• Vehicle Model Post
  • Image Slider Post
  • Agenda / Event post
  • Testimonial Post
Theme Featured Features

• Modern Design
  • Responsive
  • Agent...

Read more about this resource...

Sorry bro it doesn't work..
I have downloaded the dealerlibrary plugin in your other thread, after installing there is no menu : Model Kendaran, Slide Gambar, Agenda, Testimony menu idealer.jpg

Sorry bro it doesn't work..
I have downloaded the dealerlibrary plugin in your other thread, after installing there is no menu : Model Kendaran, Slide Gambar, Agenda, Testimony menu idealer.jpg

See this bro

Attachments

• dealerlibrary_NULLED.zip
    340.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: vir0e5
Same bro.. there is no menu : Model Kendaran, Slide Gambar, Agenda, Testimony

Thank you for sharing, the template can be used but when adding the "brand" menu the results are empty on the front page. requires the file "dealer-da/loop/model" the script is in "taxonomy-brand.php", maybe someone can add or fix it I want a menu according to the brand on the front page.

Thank you for sharing, the template can be used but when adding the "brand" menu the results are empty on the front page. requires the file "dealer-da/loop/model" the script is in "taxonomy-brand.php", maybe someone can add or fix it I want a menu according to the brand on the front page.
re-install theme and plugins, i have tried and no problem

ok I've tried to reinstall wordpress, themes, plugins and dummy data. but I don't find content on "brand" for example on the url "www.domain.com/brand/toyota/" the content does not appear only the title "brand : Toyota" Screenshot 2023-07-07 152314.jpg Thank you for your attention

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock