• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling I will Setup Turnstile Cloudflare's Smart CAPTCHA on WordPress ✅

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Benefactor
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
Our service, Turnstile Cloudflare, is a cutting-edge solution that offers a smarter alternative to traditional CAPTCHA methods. With Turnstile, you can rest easy knowing that your website is protected from bots and other forms of automated abuse, while providing a seamless experience for your human users.

Our technology is based on a dynamic risk analysis that adapts to the behavior of your website visitors. This means that you can easily identify and block malicious bots while allowing legitimate users to access your site without interruption.

There are several reasons why you may need Turnstile Cloudflare's smart CAPTCHA alternative for your website.

First, traditional CAPTCHA methods can be frustrating for human users, often requiring them to prove their humanity through hard-to-read text or difficult puzzles. This can lead to a poor user experience and can even cause some users to abandon your website altogether.

Second, bots and other forms of automated abuse are becoming increasingly sophisticated and can bypass traditional CAPTCHA methods with ease. This leaves your website vulnerable to spam, fraud, and other malicious activities.

Third, with the rise of AI and machine learning, it is getting harder to distinguish between humans and bots. With Turnstile, you can rest easy knowing that your website is protected by the latest technology.

Fourth, Turnstile Cloudflare provides you with various options such as IP blocking, Email verification, Phone verification, Google reCAPTCHA which can be customized to fit the unique needs of your website.

In summary, Turnstile Cloudflare's smart CAPTCHA alternative offers a user-friendly and highly effective solution for protecting your website from bots and other forms of automated abuse. It provides a more seamless experience for human users while effectively blocking malicious bots, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to focus on running your business.
Implementation is simple and can be done in just a few minutes. Our user-friendly interface allows you to customize your settings to fit the unique needs of your website.

Turnstilewordpress1.png Turnstilecloudflare2.png

Price

$5 per site if Cloudflare is install and setup if the site is not link to Cloudflare you need to add the Cloudflare installation setup which is an extra $10

Payments

I accept as payment method PayPal, Zelle, or order through our site.

Refunds

I will refund the full amount if services are not delivered as described or if the settings are not working on your website, there will not be refunds if the services have already started.

Frequently asked questions

What is require?

You will need a free Cloudflare account, and I will need login information for your WordPress account.

Can you implement in other forms?

You can currently enable Turnstile on the following forms: WordPress Login Form Registration Form Password Reset Form Comments Form WooCommerce Checkout Pay For Order Login Form Registration Form Password Reset Form Form Plugins WPForms Fluent Forms Contact Form 7 Gravity Forms Formidable Forms.

Is this only for WordPress?

Yes, only available for WordPress at the moment.

Its requiere to change Cloudflare Nameservers?

Yes, your website needs to be pointing to Cloudflare nameserver in order to setup the smart captcha you can create a free account at Cloudflare.com.

Delivery will be within 2 days or less. It all depends how fast your response.

Please contact me if you need more details.

Reactions: getwsodo
Lol. Should I burst your bubble or I should just pass? 😆

Hm! Let me pass. Goodluck with sale

giphy.gif

🤫

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock