• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to create a series of streaming sites.

caca

Babiato Lover
Jun 10, 2019
Friends, I want to create a series of streaming sites. I got an offshore vds through "Lyra Hosting".

I am currently in the process of acquiring a domain via goddady or namecheap. Do you have a friend who will give me a brief summary of what I will use in this site and what I need to do and what you need to pay attention to?

First of all, do I need to use the theme wordpress/php that babiato can suggest, and shoot these streams with a bot? Or should I make a storage server through my own hls player.

Where do you provide hosting for the storage server?

Thanks guys, I'd be very grateful if you could give me ideas.

Friends, I want to create a series of streaming sites. I got an offshore vds through "Lyra Hosting".

I am currently in the process of acquiring a domain via goddady or namecheap. Do you have a friend who will give me a brief summary of what I will use in this site and what I need to do and what you need to pay attention to?

First of all, do I need to use the theme wordpress/php that babiato can suggest, and shoot these streams with a bot? Or should I make a storage server through my own hls player.

Do you know what you want?

If you are going to do a serious project, then you need to take into account a lot of nuances, and you will need help - write me.
If for the sake of pampering, then have fun and gain experience.

Reactions: caca

As @DatDudeUpStairs said don’t use a .com or org domain the system will be taken down very quick

What do you mean here below , what bot

First of all, do I need to use the theme wordpress/php that babiato can suggest, and shoot these streams with a bot?

themes that are good dooplay , wovie , next hour , ovoo , they are all on here

with the links it just depends how quick you won’t to be setup , running your own file server and starting a collection from scratch will take months to get like 10k movies plus 10k shows which most good sites have

You could use a auto embed api to save time but a lot of them come with to many ads or check out my sales thread and run your own auto embed from my video hosting for lest them $1 a day adfree

If your stuck at any point pm me 🙂

Reactions: caca
Como @DatDudeUpStairs dijo que no use un dominio .com u org, el sistema se desactivará muy rápido

¿Qué quieres decir aquí abajo, qué bot

En primer lugar, ¿necesito usar el tema wordpress/php que puede sugerir babiato y grabar estas secuencias con un bot?

temas que son buenos dooplay , wovie , next hour , ovoo , están todos aquí

con los enlaces, solo depende de qué tan rápido no se configure, ejecutar su propio servidor de archivos y comenzar una colección desde cero llevará meses obtener como 10k películas más 10k programas que tienen la mayoría de los buenos sitios

Puede usar una API de inserción automática para ahorrar tiempo, pero muchas de ellas vienen con muchos anuncios o consulte mi hilo de ventas y ejecute su propia inserción automática desde mi alojamiento de video para que no paguen $ 1 por día sin publicidad.

Si te quedas atascado en algún momento, envíame un mensaje privado 🙂
Hola, estoy interesado en una API automática.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock