• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a hosting company that sells .com domains

sl7cto

Mar 5, 2023
Hello friends, I need a hosting company that sells .com domain names
At a price of $1.
Because I want to buy many .com domain names. Thank you.

Go to ionos.com. They offer domains at $1 per account. You might need to create many email accounts. The cheapest otherwise is Cloudflare.

Hello friends, I need a hosting company that sells .com domain names
At a price of $1.
Because I want to buy many .com domain names. Thank you.
If there was a way to purchase $1 .com domains, don't you think we would be using them and not purchasing them for $9 elsewhere? You can purchase a $1 domain using promo codes but that'll only last until the registrar finds out and suspends each of your accounts.

Your best bet would be to become your own ICANN registrar but it would take thousands of dollars to become one. .com domains are technically only $0.20 it's not worth it unless your purchasing thousands of domains.

If there was a way to purchase $1 .com domains, don't you think we would be using them and not purchasing them for $9 elsewhere? You can purchase a $1 domain using promo codes but that'll only last until the registrar finds out and suspends each of your accounts.

Your best bet would be to become your own ICANN registrar but it would take thousands of dollars to become one. .com domains are technically only $0.20 it's not worth it unless your purchasing thousands of domains.

The ICCAN fee each domain is $0.20, but Verisign charges around $8 per domain. So they retail for around $9.

You might consider cosmotown.com, I have bought some .com domains there like a year and a half ago. The panel is a bit shitty what they have, but hey it works. As far as I remember I've got the first domain for about 3$ a year. Renewal was about 8.5$ more or less, without looking it up now 😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock