• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Have $7348 AWS Credits in my Account . How To Make Money using this ? Please share your ideas

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
aws.JPG

Hi All,

I have around $7300+ worth of AWS Credits in my own account.

Thinking of ways to use this to generate some passive income either via hosting blog or renting out VPS server etc...

If Expert Web masters and digital guru's here can provide some valid ideas to monetize it , it would be of great help

Thanks

aws.JPG

Hi All,

Thinking of ways to use this to generate some passive income either via hosting blog or renting out VPS server etc...

If Expert Web masters and digital guru's here can provide some valid ideas to monetize it , it would be of great help

Thanks
how did u get so much credits?

Honestly I don't think someone who's really making money will tell you his method and you just have to make the click and earn without any effort....

To monetize AWS you don't have to many options, just selling the resources as hosting or vps service and not much more... As blackhat methods you can run bots for traffic exchanges then sell the points or use that points to send visits to a website full of ads.... I had AWS and used it for that, but honestly isn't profitable, just waste of time.
Well Said !

Honestly I don't think someone who's really making money will tell you his method and you just have to make the click and earn without any effort....

To monetize AWS you don't have to many options, just selling the resources as hosting or vps service and not much more... As blackhat methods you can run bots for traffic exchanges then sell the points or use that points to send visits to a website full of ads.... I had AWS and used it for that, but honestly isn't profitable, just waste of time.
Yep, or build AI models and then sell access to them to businesses that need predictive analytics capabilities.

That is considering they ain't expiring anytime soon.

Reactions: sabs_rocks
get any sass script from this forum (accounting or this store thing) and charge 50backs per month, run some ads on facebook to promote your service

Reactions: sabs_rocks
aws.JPG

Hi All,

Thanks
create a vps and setup a unminable mining setup on this and mine some crypto coin
enjoy riding...

Reactions: Supremo DM
create a vps and setup a unminable mining setup on this and mine some crypto coin
enjoy riding...
usually it's forbidden when free credit is getting there will be your account suspended, I've tried it on my Azure account, even though I got 25000 credits on Azure I'm having a hard time figuring out how to monetize it, so I can only use it for my own server

usually it's forbidden when free credit is getting there will be your account suspended, I've tried it on my Azure account, even though I got 25000 credits on Azure I'm having a hard time figuring out how to monetize it, so I can only use it for my own server
i use this method a lot

I suggest to make a reseller hosting and create a good server, sell the best possible hosting across.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bingodz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock