• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I asked Chat GPT to make a code for a trading bot

Oh! Quite sorry to hear that.
Sure. I've used SuperAlgos. It's an incredible Monster of rocksolid code and automated features.

It's truly absolutely awesome! :love:(y)✊
So how much did you make with that bot? -- just curious

In programming, ChatGPT is like a college kid who has a photographic memory that gives you code based on what it read somewhere , but does not really understand all the code it spits out. If you look closely, chatGPT only understands each function, but when it comes to integrating or using those functions with each other, it fails.

I suggest to ask it to build each function and it's up to you (its boss) to integrate and use those functions yourself to build the whole app.

The most important thing is that when asking ChatGPT for help, there must be a context that the AI really understands

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock