• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am looking for a company to register a free domain (dot.tk Alternative)

gokturk

Oct 30, 2019
Ankara
pinon.website
I am looking for a company to register a free domain.
freenom (dot.tk) does not allow domain registration for a long time (1 month). Unable to record due to technical problems.
Similarly, are there any companies that give unlimited domains?

1673980334137.png
1673980366662.png

Last edited:
I am looking for a company to register a free domain.
freenom (dot.tk) does not allow domain registration for a long time (1 month). Unable to record due to technical problems.
Similarly, are there any companies that give unlimited domains?
No but u can find cheapest

Reactions: gokturk
Just a heads up, no reputable company will ever use a free domain. Domains are extremely cheap.. if a company can't afford to buy a domain, is it really a company?

Just a heads up, no reputable company will ever use a free domain. Domains are extremely cheap.. if a company can't afford to buy a domain, is it really a company?
Domains are not used for company. It is used for free blog and seo. PBN
Yours is such a pointless comment!

Reactions: gceder
Reactions: gokturk
Domains are not used for company. It is used for free blog and seo. PBN
Yours is such a pointless comment!
Gotcha. The way you worded it sounded like you were looking for a domain for a company, not for a domain company. You don't need to be rude about it, but you do you!

Hello, thank you for your reply.
Frenomworld is a dns service, and getfreedomain is very complicated, believe me, I couldn't get out of it :( I'm looking at biz.nf.

Reactions: Solace
Or u could take a look at nic.eu.org , just it is not kinda tld.
YOu would get sth like semrush.eu.org

ummm if i can suggest, maybe you can buy cheap domain instead searching free domain
alot of them who giving "free domain" most of it (not all) will terminate the domain half ways... or they will mark up the price of the domain in renewal....
on blogger... (blogspot) they didn't even give you free domain, but subdomain.

maybe if i can suggest, you can buy .my.id domain (indonesia CCTLD) as cheap as 15k IDR (1dollar)
i used it on most of all support sites for my project (like sharer.my.id, nesiaku.my.id)

and the another, i using web.id or .id (this ones is expensive)
so instead searching free.... and risking your name terminated... or get crazy markup... what i can suggest is using normal ones....

Or on other hand... you can use "carding domain" lol well this is a crime, but you can get as low as 0.5 dollar for .com domain XD

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
to have a freenom account u need have a USA IP.... hope u got it... all other IP will give the same technical issues...

• Wow
Reactions: LaBerginha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barjakoub
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock