• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
the answer is on the comments before

core/vendor/laramin/
Delete the Utility folder and replace it with the attached folder,

The system will be activated automatically
after install drop down menu not working

Why Server Error from the user account after investing on investment plan. ? Can anyone assist me?

I spent a few days and finally got a way to fix the 500 Error in 3.5 after installation, all those having the 500 error after installation head over to public_html/core/ - open the file .env and cut everything in there must be empty and save now head over to public_html/core/vendor/psr/log/ - open the file .env and paste everything you copied earlier save file, now refresh page and enjoy!!! Just leave a like (y) to show appreciation;)

i tried automatic upload .. then the system went to err500 .. then i tried adding it manually in the views and css files,, and it still didnt work.... i did all these on localhost... i have some good enough experience with building laravel.. but i cant say for sure if im lacking something or perhaps something is wrong with the team... however im open to learning and would appreciate some solutions to my problem
\

i tried automatic upload .. then the system went to err500 .. then i tried adding it manually in the views and css files,, and it still didnt work.... i did all these on localhost... i have some good enough experience with building laravel.. but i cant say for sure if im lacking something or perhaps something is wrong with the team... however im open to learning and would appreciate some solutions to my problem
\
Did you upload the SQL file t the database?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock