• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel

Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel v1.8.0

No permission to download
v1.5.1 is perfectly working there are two bugs in it
actually first of all am also facing lots of problem with it and then i studied each line of all program files and the i understood so finally i solve the errors now this scripts is working on my server...
BUGS :
1.forget password
2.quantity select

when u click forget password it ask to enter mobile number and after that otp will not arrive and quantity select is another bug ...after u added the product to your cart. there dropdown list components show quantity range when u click or change the app get crushed..
....That's it

all other things are working perfectly..
very good nulled scripts...

White Devil updated Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Hungry Grocery Delivery Android App and Delivery Boy App with Interactive Admin Panel

NB: DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 9 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD ... SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES)AS MENTIONED.
Change Log – New version 1.5.2 – Feb 08, 2021
- Advanced Wallet Added
- User can refill wallet balance

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've add Country code in web Admin panel, but In customer app Country code is not showing in spinner. And not login in delivery boy app. As well as Profile Option Not working in web Admin panel.

Please help me to resolve above problem.

Thank You

All people requesting the password must begin by reading the post details.

Pls Help customer app stuck on place order
Any fix tia
Same here. App build was fyn no errors. Everything was smooth except While placing the order, it comes back to same place. While looking in logcat shows 500 internal error and pointing to api/orders.php. Any idea how to fix it?

Same here. App build was fyn no errors. Everything was smooth except While placing the order, it comes back to same place. While looking in logcat shows 500 internal error and pointing to api/orders.php. Any idea how to fix it?
All is working but i think theres missing in the code, any fix now?

Anyone knows how to change the app delivery date to same day delivery as the app showing only next day delivery..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock