• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How To Use These Elementor Template Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

@medw1311 Bro, Could you get this one?? Really Loved it 😅
Why would you request this in such an unrelated thread??

Anyway...

Reactions: leo450
Oo sorry dude, thought I was asking in the Elementor kit collection thread. Messed it up.

Anyway Thanks Bro
Lol you didn't request an Elementor kit though?

Hi Babiato Team Member i'm download 600+ templates from babiato site now i'm upload my domain 1 by 1 total 600+ through template kit import how i can backup this plugin and shared here so people easily download plugin with template with single click @Babak

Hi Babiato Team Member i'm download 600+ templates from babiato site now i'm upload my domain 1 by 1 total 600+ through template kit import how i can backup this plugin and shared here so people easily download plugin with template with single click @Babak
tasmanian-png.54093

• Haha
Reactions: Idk Idc
You'd have to use a plugin such as Templately I would think.

Maybe you can use this plugin to export all selected templates :
Code:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-export/

Maybe you can use this plugin to export all selected templates :
Code:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-export/
That would defeat the purpose of a 1 click import service tbh

I suspect I know what @Frank Lomax wants to do but he thinks he has 600+ templates involved but in fact he probably has over 10,000 as each kit has between 10 & 20+ templates in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eqeus
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock