• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to organize clients in a web design business

choclitocreativo

Oct 9, 2018
I am a freelance and I make web pages for clients, I am interested in knowing how you organize your business since I am a disaster, I never find the quotes, the invoices, I forget when to update the hosting and many other things

One Page CRM is pretty good. It isn't free but you can send quotes, emails, check if the emails were read, follow up the whole process from it.

get yourself perfex crm from this forum or u can purchase to support the devs...its a great tool.been using it for 3 years now

can you share how you get paying clients??

Reactions: rocky2175
Question I am using Perfex CRM now But was thinking of moving to Rise because of the clean interface look. What is making you go the other way and if you already have do you like it better ?
Both are great.
I think Rise is more complete.
The customer area in perfex is more basic, so it is simpler for the customer.
But the main reason is the integration of perfex with contact form 7.
I couldn't do the same with Rise.

Or is it currently possible?

Reactions: warmworm
We use Notion. I like being able to customise it to what I want and the ease at which I can pretty much make what ever I want in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock