• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to install addon translation

GambitSteel

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Oct 22, 2020
Earth-616
Hi friends

Anyone knows how to install an addon translation?

I would appreciate if you could tell me

Thanks in advance

Reactions: anonxpro
as far as i know, through two ways an addon is translated.

1. after the respective addon is installed then translated .xml file is overridden in

Appearance > language > import
selecting file
then override with English

this way you can install the translation of addon..

## how the translated xml file is made described below

in every addon you will see _data folder, there is phrases.xml

these phrases are translated manually...
i did this in notepad++ with the support of Google translator.
(say Turkish to English like the addon XenGenTr Ekstralar Sistemi).

then with translated xml file..
through the afore-mentioned procedure, you override the phrases.

PS: if you don't know html php, then don't do it yourself... there is some specific variables and everything related to the addon.. if u do some mistake, the addon will not function properly. translation recommended by experts.

2. if you don't have the translation of an addon, you can manually translate them in admin panel.
But i don't know php html language that much.. so i follow this procedure.

first, go to the add-on section, select the addon.
on the right side.. clicking on it, you will see phrases, public templates..

go there and change the phrase into ur desired language... again if u don't know html php don't do it carelessly..

(if u have overridden the translated. xml file... you will then see the color of the addon's phrases has become red, (from blue to red)

blue means original one, red means the phrase has changed... you can revert it too if u don't like the translation)

I had the translated xml file of XenGenTr ekstralar sistemi.. but i didn't like the translation... some were not translated properly.. so i did the rest by myself.

hope u get it..

Last edited:
as far as i know, through two ways an addon is translated.

1. after the respective addon is installed then translated .xml file is overridden in

Appearance > language > import
selecting file
then override with English

this way you can install the translation of addon..

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly

Reactions: anonxpro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock