• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hosting Bad Ideas & Recommendations

I always use DigitalOcean together with plesk panel and so far I never had any kind of problems, everything is smooth and perfect + cheap

anyone recommending bluehost, hostgator, godaddy or any EIG either don't know what real hosting looks like or can't be bothered with a performance.

I’ll try Siteground’s biggest shared hosting plan GoGeek for a year, it’ll cost $120/year and it’s worth the money. But on the other hand, the renewal price is hilarious lol. $40/month is just funny for a shared hosting. Then I’ll go for a vps (Vultr high frequency 4 GB RAM, 2 Core, 3 TB bandwidth + object cache pro + cloudflare enterprise) that roughly costs $60/month.

What do you guys think about fastcomet , i will host multiple wordpress websites
I am a customer of Namecheap for more than 6 years. I have multiple sites hosted there including my own Forum. I have never faced any issue, neither with the service, nor with the support and the features they are giving at the price range, I don't know how many can give. I have a mindset that everybody can sell, everybody can give feature, but what makes the difference is 'After Sales Support' and in that segment, Namecheap is #1, at least to me. I am not a staff there, nor I have any affiliation... at least till date. I am just a regular client. But what impresses me that they always give high priority to all of their customers no matter that person or company has a basic plan or an expensive one. I don't go with what some bad customers are saying. If I behave with you like s**t... I will get that as well. It happens everywhere. We should always keep in mind that support persons are people like us. If I behave with respect, they will also behave accordingly. For me, I don't think that I will ever leave Namecheap. If I would have one website, I will host it with Namecheap.

Last edited:
I love Siteground hosting. Their shared hosting is so much powerful.
But I have purchased reseller hosting from my bangladeshi provider and sold some packages to my friend and using all together. Also, I am providing some local clients from here. The main feature is BDIX port connection. That's why we can use ftp speed on my hosting. Also partnered with a system administrator expert and purchased a dedicated server and providing vps also for my local clients.

I recently got a 60 day 200$ coupon for digitalocean and I have been testing some of their vps.. All the high performance ones are locked until the first bill (in two months). So the available ones is what they call Basic Sahred CPU Droplets (VPS).
I spinned up a 56$/mo VPS (the highest with this offer) and I have to say that they are not very good at all. The specs are 8GB RAM - 160 GB NVMe and 5TB Transfer.

I/O Speed Averages at 600-700MB
Pretty much the same you can get for 20$ in other places.
Totally not worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock