• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi, I'm Dat, I've joined since 2019.

HoaBinh

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
East Laos
All communication on the forum is from google translate. I'm from Vietnam, I remember I haven't introduced myself since 2019 @@!
- Great forum, thank you admin team.
- I am 30 years old this year, I am the manager of a 3-star resort in Hoa Binh.
- Ah! I will have a wedding on May 28th, congratulate me, I'll be back with the great forum :D (15 minutes/day)
thanks everyone.

Reactions: vbase and Veky12
Hello, @HoaBinh! Welcome back to Babiato. We're glad to have you on our forum. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding on May 28th! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that you're enjoying our community. It's impressive to know that you're a manager of a 3-star resort in Hoa Binh, which is an excellent achievement. We hope you can continue to contribute to our forum, even if it's just 15 minutes a day. Once again, congratulations and we look forward to seeing you around the forum. Best regards from the moderator team at Babiato.

Yo!

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! Congrats on your upcoming wedding, that’s some exciting news!
Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself and don’t even worry about being away for so long - life happens, right? We’re just happy you’re back and ready to hang out again.

Hey Dat, it's great to hear this news! May you and your spouse have a lifetime full of happiness and love!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock