• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hexacom - single vendor eCommerce App with Website, Admin Panel and Delivery Boy App

Hexacom - single vendor eCommerce App with Website, Admin Panel and Delivery Boy App v.7.2 Nulled

No permission to download

I compared 6.2.1 untouched with 6.1 nulled and here are the small changes in these 3 files inside the admin panel to make it null...left one is nulled and the right one is untouched... @Babak please make the null and update the resource

1694766636952.png
app/Http/Controllers/UpdateController.php

1694766644129.png
app/Http/Middleware/ActivationCheckMiddleware.php
app/Http/Middleware/InstallationMiddleware.php

Last edited:
Reactions: tisna98
hey guys anybody know why my web app keeps loading, its not opening just loading on logo on splash screen

thanks but this is not a solution, my app is running but its stuck in logo not going further
but mine is not happening....maybe it's an issue with Chrome?....did you update your Chrome?
you can DM me on telegram @hacker007 and I can help you if you are okay with sharing your screen.

Version 7.0 – 23 June 2023

- Update to Laravel 9 and PHP 8.x
- Made the apps compatible with flutter 3 and null safety
- Fixed RTL price and other related value issues
- Zoom on the images
- Delivery men self-registration and self delete option with approved by admin with feature enable disable option
- OTP hit limit and temporary block for submitting the OTP
- Max login attempt and temporary user blocking
- Social Login (Google & Facebook)
- Social Chat (Whatsapp, Telegram & Messenger)
- Cookies Management popup with dynamic message
- Improvements on address
- Notification improvements and sending general notifications even on guest mode
- Fixed some other small issues
- Performance improvements
- Made the apps compatible with Flutter latest version 3.10.5

• Sad
Reactions: HacKEr0009

Version 7.0 – 23 June 2023

- Update to Laravel 9 and PHP 8.x
- Made the apps compatible with flutter 3 and null safety
- Fixed RTL price and other related value issues
- Zoom on the images
- Delivery men self-registration and self delete option with approved by admin with feature enable disable option
- OTP hit limit and temporary block for submitting the OTP
- Max login attempt and temporary user blocking
- Social Login (Google & Facebook)
- Social Chat (Whatsapp, Telegram & Messenger)
- Cookies Management popup with dynamic message
- Improvements on address
- Notification improvements and sending general notifications even on guest mode
- Fixed some other small issues
- Performance improvements
- Made the apps compatible with Flutter latest version 3.10.5
download link please

Version 7.1 – 27 November 2023

- Made the system compatible with 6amTech Payment and SMS gateway addon
- New UI design and improvements in both app and web app
- Introduce Flash sale
- Primary and secondary banner
- Featured category wise products in home page
- Related products based on category in product details page
- Fixed issues
- Improved some queries in backend
- Made the apps compatible with flutter SDK 3.16.0

Please update it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock