• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hetzner Server Automation For WHMCS

Hetzner Server Automation For WHMCS v2023.1

No permission to download
Sorry.. the problem..language..
please deactivate module.. and reinstall this addon
i tested on whmcs 8.6.1.. now working...
hope working smooth
thanks
don't share fake modules please
i see you thread from starting
you share too many modules zip file
but no one work
please don't fool us........
please stop this @Babak he share without nulled file

you see the screen shoot that working.. just the text of language not working...
we adapted module from old version... and the he use the whmcs version is 8.6.1... that must update some code...

its ok.. some people.. don't believe me...

i just share my opinion...

thanks for warning me...

don't share fake modules please
i see you thread from starting
you share too many modules zip file
but no one work
please don't fool us........
please stop this @Babak he share without nulled file
It is nulled but there is error on screen blank loop, i dont think why he is provide file here without testing but the issues is only is this is safe? @Babak please have a look

you see the screen shoot that working.. just the text of language not working...
we adapted module from old version... and the he use the whmcs version is 8.6.1... that must update some code...

its ok.. some people.. don't believe me...

i just share my opinion...

thanks for warning me...
Thanks to update all things I will test it on testing server. I hope the loop problem was fixed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock