• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Helurl.com - Free file upload and sharing

Trusted Uploader
Jul 23, 2019
hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you a project of mine. It is "helurl.com", This website is built based on bedrive, However, it has a large storage drive, unlimited bandwidth and high download speed.

Link to the website: Helurl.com - Free file upload and sharing

Demo download link: https://helurl.com/drive/s/MMvM45Z8YBjkpxmkKxir9SbsbL6vm8

Features:

• Helurl.com allows you to upload files and folders.
  • Offers 50 TB free storage.
  • Provides Unlimited download speed.
  • Seamlessly integrates with Browser.
  • Maximum file size 10 GB
  • Supports compliance standards such as GDPR.
  • Offers End-to-end encryption.
  • Recover files within 30 Days.
  • Offers SSL and TLS security.
  • Your File upload no expired.
  • Offers Powerful, Transparent, Reliable, Generous, Security, Collaboration, Share easily and privately, Send large files securely, Auto backup, File versioning, Private team, Password Protected File Sharing, and Custom Rubbish Bin cleaner.
  • It provides customer support via Email.
  • Supported Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux
  • Price: Free for now!
5kbMR87.png

If there is a violation of forum rule, please notify me!
@3979

Last edited:
Hi there 3979, Thanks so much for your share.
This storage is really very welcome since i expect to have a lot of files and media on my website.

Really thankful...

I have opened an account just now.

Kind regards, Antonieta

• Love
Reactions: Nayeri and 3979
@3979 Good luck for your project.
The website is based on bedrive, a quality script. Tried download, speed is fast.
One suggestion if you could change the feature images on home page with your own logo.

• Love
Reactions: Anton77 and 3979
Platforms: Windows 10 22H2, Browser Edge (latest)
So far initially looks & feels great! it even has dark mode!
Maybe a bug? Once it goes BLACK it doesn't switch back 🤨
Besides, the docs can't be read with the chosen color palette
1683645039838.png

*Uploaded Wallpapers of png, webp, svg & Gifs, All preview correctly.

Questions about the future of this...
1_ Any chance you would collaborate with multicloud?
I usually make use of multicloud to transfer my websites using remote FTP instead of downloading then uploading.
Its my workaround since have potato laptop & weak internet (Imagine my Quarantine days playing shareware Doom & warcraft 3)
BTW This is usually how people find out about cloud storages..

2_ Is there any intent to develop a wordpress plugin for storage using HelURL?

Finally, Thanks for your works & efforts..
Iam really honored to have been introduced to your project!
May it be a success story .
Best Regards,

Platforms: Windows 10 22H2, Browser Edge (latest)
So far initially looks & feels great! it even has dark mode!
Maybe a bug? Once it goes BLACK it doesn't switch back 🤨
Besides, the docs can't be read with the chosen color palette
1683645039838.png

*Uploaded Wallpapers of png, webp, svg & Gifs, All preview correctly.

Questions about the future of this...
1_ Any chance you would collaborate with multicloud?
I usually make use of multicloud to transfer my websites using remote FTP instead of downloading then uploading.
Its my workaround since have potato laptop & weak internet (Imagine my Quarantine days playing shareware Doom & warcraft 3)
BTW This is usually how people find out about cloud storages..

2_ Is there any intent to develop a wordpress plugin for storage using HelURL?

Finally, Thanks for your works & efforts..
Iam really honored to have been introduced to your project!
May it be a success story .
Best Regards,
yes really good. remote upload if have help a lot

website uses bedrive. could be customized to add such but most here who have and use have no clues how to modify. developers don't take requests so paying for such modifications is currently not possible

Hey verify your email setting and your registration form is not working well!
I haven't receive any confirmation email!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_155155_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_155155_Brave.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey bro, here is my review: i will just talk on the look and feel 1. i love the simplicity of your logo, once you see it you cant forget it, so my first suggestion actually comes from that, you need to bring that orange prominence of the logo into the landing page of your site. Branding, specially for your type of startup is very important, users like to remember and get accustomed to a product, so use the orange on buttons, a few bold areas in your literature on the landing page . Take a look at the mega home page, it give it that extra premium feel. 2. Is everything on this website going to be free, if so cool, but if there are to be pricing for extra features as a user grows , then you need to warm a prospective user up, with language like , "start free..." , "Basic features ...." " upgrade to if ...." .

Or else this looks like an awesome startup and i wish you all the best. Good luck hey. i enjoyed checking it out and the speed to the home page was fast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock