• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help with Nulling the Putter theme please

sgrzmn

Oct 27, 2022
Hello,

Could you please help me to null these theme. Below is the clean theme in zip and it can be installed without any problem but the demo and other bits can only be used after activation.

Thank you so much !

Attachments

• putter-2023-03-08-12-08-05-utc.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Heya, the admins will probably refer you to the rules:

jaqueline is not a theme, it's a envato elements kit which only needs the envato elements plugin to be imported

Last edited:
Reactions: sgrzmn
I do apologize with respect to "Jaqueline" Theme. I have edited the title and my request.

Also, thank you for mentioning the rules here.

I have not purchased this theme. After the theme was provided to me, by babiato itself when I requested it here:

https://babia.to/threads/all-envato-element-requests-go-in-here.34397/post-1176969

I realized that it was only demo and for full activation, we need the purchase code. Hence, it was informed to me that I could try asking here by babiato itself as shown in the above thread.

Note: This needs to be your own purchase resource and not one obtained from a giveaway thread.

Also 'by babiato itself when I requested it' - that is from the member in the giveaway and not Babiato.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock