• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help nulled this hard plugin

Gaben

Feb 7, 2021
hi, i buy this theme from wp-script website but they use plugin to active theme
Script name : wp script core
Download link : check my attacth files
Restrictions : licence key to activation plugin and download theme

Attachments

• wp-script-core.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 49
Not going to happen as it requires a license to download the files and cannot be bypassed.
Tho we can null the downloaded files if you want.

• Sad
Reactions: Gaben
Not going to happen as it requires a license to download the files and cannot be bypassed.
Tho we can null the downloaded files if you want.
really sir?, but i see some theme can be nulled and download demo from their website?

The themes and plugins you get after purchase can be nulled and used. But not the core.

It is not enough to null the "wp script core" plugin, the theme also needs to be nulled. It's not hard for me, since I nulled most of these adult themes. But the job need more free time that I haven't these days.

Reactions: Gaben
i can provide you with the theme and the core also if you want the mass embedder to null, i need the theme nulled too for my other movie site
i see someone in this forum can null it but seems like no one gonna share it for free, and its understandable.

Reactions: kinkyj
It is not enough to null the "wp script core" plugin, the theme also needs to be nulled. It's not hard for me, since I nulled most of these adult themes. But the job need more free time that I haven't these days.
okay sir, thanks for tell me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock