• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Need help with WordPress plugin

Snowflakes786

Trusted Uploader
Apr 14, 2021
Hi friends,

I am confised in one project and am looking for some recommendations.

I have a client who wants to start a news portal. We have sortlisted the theme.

However he has one particular requirement.

There should be a registration form for new reporters to register and they need to pay a one-time fee (select one from 2 plans) depending upon their chosen plan. The registration form will contain personal details + photo of the reporter. This data should be sent to admin by email and also the same data should be available in his/her wordpress user profile. Once the admin has received payment confirmation, then he will change his role to author.

Which plugin do you guys suggest would help me achieve this functionality?

Need more details to figure it out. Which project, which niche? Which report? hard to understand what you r saying here. Please tell some more details about this.

Gravity forms or any other similar plugin should be able to easily do what he is asking with perhaps some addons.

Reactions: Snowflakes786
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock