• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help, my site got hacked multiple times

danger

Babiato Lover
Jan 6, 2019
Belgique
Hello,

My website has been hacked recently. I replaced the passwords of the database, the FTP, the Wordpress accounts. I replaced all the Wordpress files except WP-Content.

But every time it happens again. Do you have any advice?

Reactions: alyx
@danger Use wordfence Plugin... the problem will be solved and hire an expert who can remove malware and restore your site and provide proper security not to be hacked again...

Still, if you need any help you can DM me!

• Love
Reactions: Auwal
@danger Use wordfence Plugin... the problem will be solved and hire an expert who can remove malware and restore your site and provide proper security not to be hacked again...

Still, if you need any help you can DM me!
I have Wordfence. But everytime they change my index.php file.

Reactions: alyx
I have Wordfence. But everytime they change my index.php file.
u inform to ur hosting server team. in case ur hosting account is hacked try to another mail to raised the complent to hosting provider

u inform to ur hosting server team. in case ur hosting account is hacked try to another mail to raised the complent to hosting provider
I don't think it's a physical person doing this, but rather a bot. Each time it adds Wp File Manager and change index.php..

They can't help... website owner's PC can be compromised like his using a chrome extension which includes malware or server backdoor setup or something...

Hello,

My website has been hacked recently. I replaced the passwords of the database, the FTP, the Wordpress accounts. I replaced all the Wordpress files except WP-Content.

Hello,
I think that I can help you to fix it. or I do my best
Please DM me if you still need it.
thank you

Just buy sitelock and have peace of mind.
I think hosting companies are deliberately leaving backdoor opened just to sell antivirus.

You might want to consider, @Manni elnhost. I have been hacked multiple times on various hosting companies, but it stopped at elnhost

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ckeeper
Just buy sitelock and have peace of mind.
I think hosting companies are deliberately leaving backdoor opened just to sell antivirus.

You might want to consider, @Manni elnhost. I have been hacked multiple times on various hosting companies, but it stopped at elnhost
most hosting company steal their client informations, and put backdoor on their server

Hello,

shared hosting or vps?

Use mod_security with decent rules.
There is no other way to prevent site security and if possible use Imunify360 (Paid) plugin in your server.

All other methods are useless.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock