• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help me decode this JS

Al-Gazil

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Mar 19, 2021
Please help me decode this JavaScript because I want to remove this
Screenshot_20230326_232544.jpg
Thanks regards 🙏🏻

Attachments

• decode js.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 26
Hello,

Please note that, firstly the above file requested to decode is not the original file and secondly it is an js script file copied from the web console. These kind of scripts are very hard and time consuming to decode, though with some tweeks i have decoded it partly but it will be helpful for you to understand. Below are the results of decode with my 2 tools

file 1: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1ZKH0FEV/decode-1.js_links
file 2: https://www.mirrored.to/files/JVS2RLDN/decode-2.js_links

Note: From next time, whenever you request to decode any js file, make sure it is original file not modified or copied from web console.

@slvrsteele friend, please include this issue in decoding request guidelines that the file requested for decode should be original and not from random web console. Because this is not the first time someone requested for decode of an web script and it consumed hours of mine to make tweeks and the results were also not as satisfactory.

Hello,

Please note that, firstly the above file requested to decode is not the original file and secondly it is an js script file copied from the web console. These kind of scripts are very hard and time consuming to decode, though with some tweeks i have decoded it partly but it will be helpful for you to understand. Below are the results of decode with my 2 tools

file 1: https://www.mirrored.to/files/1ZKH0FEV/decode-1.js_links
file 2: https://www.mirrored.to/files/JVS2RLDN/decode-2.js_links

Note: From next time, whenever you request to decode any js file, make sure it is original file not modified or copied from web console.

@slvrsteele friend, please include this issue in decoding request guidelines that the file requested for decode should be original and not from random web console. Because this is not the first time someone requested for decode of an web script and it consumed hours of mine to make tweeks and the results were also not as satisfactory.
thanks for your effort,🙏 may god always bless you, sorry for your sprending time

If you wanted to get the file decoded to null the template then share the original js file
its already made but here

closed and i try to learn for nulling just got this
1679896938364.png
and the encrypted is from js

Last edited:
there is not any .js file in the attachment also all the files are only .html document without any contents of java
sorry my mistake maybe what i mean is javasript code, because i've just learn code

Now you can easily null the script, you have 2 options,

1. remove the link or

2. just create an .js file name it 'licence' write with same response code from the url and save it inside the project and change the url to same file like this './licence.js'

Done !!
Thanks 🙏🏻

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock