• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

help me choose Form builder plugin

"In websites" do you mean "Wordpress sites" or any?

For wordpress I would recommend gravity forms and wpforms (these two are the most flexible and with many capabilities of integration.
For any website, i would recommend creating CRUD'd forms...also there are many PHP form designers on codecanyon.

Reactions: imraxstar
"In websites" do you mean "Wordpress sites" or any?

For wordpress I would recommend gravity forms and wpforms (these two are the most flexible and with many capabilities of integration.
For any website, i would recommend creating CRUD'd forms...also there are many PHP form designers on codecanyon.
yes bro i am using wordpress.
Bro gravity vs wp forms. Choose one the best.
please select one
also Do i go with wp rocket for caching or choose another one.
And what are your go to plugins , which you use in your every single websites. You got a good taste in wordpress tools as you use generate press. Please bro a detailed answer.

I don't know what your objective is. In any case, go with gravity. Also search for other addons like "gravity perks". Caching is good depending on what you want, sometimes caching is just a cumbersome.

Hey everyone what is the best form builder to use in websites.
What do you want the forms to do? If it's simply for contacting you to your email address, then the Forms widget from Elementor could be enough for you. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock